• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rugby World Cup is a Joke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
I am a rugby fan, but have to say the RWC is a joke of a tournament.

just an observation whlnw17, but one thing ive noticed is that despite the suggestions o the front pages this doesnt seem to me like a place for average rugby fans... its a sad sad place where desperate men and women pool their resources to get their fix on the insatiable appetite that is constant rugby news. many of the junkies on here spend every waking minute of the day plundering sites for the latest scoop then sharing their spoils with their fellow addicts. a friendly bunch but very protective- the users i have found will welcome anyone and be happy to hear and discuss their views but be warned: they have varying loyalties and can be easily antagonized >it is expected that claims are backed up with reasoning and evidence

J

Jumpers

The WC has been fantastic and hosts NZ should be congratulated for their efforts! No doubt it has brought together the smaller nations to perform on the Big world stage and some results have shown the minnows doing very well. This WC cannot be taken as a joke thats not fair at all but the IRB has spent money in trying to develop the game globally. The world sevens series and the introduction of rugby in the Olympics shows the sport is maturing and growing.

Searsy

Herbert Moran (7)
just an observation whlnw17, but one thing ive noticed is that despite the suggestions o the front pages this doesnt seem to me like a place for average rugby fans... its a sad sad place where desperate men and women pool their resources to get their fix on the insatiable appetite that is constant rugby news. many of the junkies on here spend every waking minute of the day plundering sites for the latest scoop then sharing their spoils with their fellow addicts. a friendly bunch but very protective- the users i have found will welcome anyone and be happy to hear and discuss their views but be warned: they have varying loyalties and can be easily antagonized >it is expected that claims are backed up with reasoning and evidence

I need my rugby hit baby!!!!

file.php

T

TOCC

[video=youtube;svwGRJA28lY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwGRJA28lY[/video]

Reactions: Epi
Status
Not open for further replies.