• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rugby World Cup is a Joke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Maybe if you weren't trying to fire them up so much they might treat you with a little respect. As it is your first three posts have been poor.

Sent using Tapatalk

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
This bloke who ever he is has got a few bites from you fellas. I abstained from fishing for the duration of the cup but it seems this fell has managed to get the best of both worlds.

Nice for 4 weeks Ruggo. We'll see

Sent using Tapatalk

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
(ponders how many lives a new poster gets before they deserve to be deleted into oblivion with an IP block)

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
We don't take kindly to people who think this website is just some soapbox for unresearched-stupid-as-hell negativity. Whether it be about the players/coaches/refs.

If you want to be taken seriously, post around the forums a bit more. Or at least add some more substance to the OP so it doesn't look like something we have seen/been through 9999999999999999999999999999999999 times before. We stopped caring for pointless moaning long ago.

Also, i bet every single one of those "uni students" from minnow nations are 10x the player you ever were. How many test caps do you have mate?

J

Jumpers

Great WC opening ceremony better than any Olympic opening and had a fantastic viewing audience of over 120 million people!
Blew everyone away-well done NZ!!! Rugby is truely an international game and can only get bigger and bigger! The expansion of Super rugby and the inclusion of Argentina in the Tri-Nations is enough evidence to show wat a global sport it can and will be. Now the sport is going to be included in the Olympic games as its already in the Commonwealth games and has the World 7s circuit to boot!

In time rugby will overtake soccer as the no.1 sport!!!

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
Both Romania and Namibia were fantastic to watch and gave their more fancied opposition a good run for their money.
It is great to see the talent from the 'minnow' nations running around and mixing it up with the players we watch week in and out.
Both these teams have already left their mark on the tournament and I am looking forward to their next matches.

T

theiguana

I am a rugby fan, but have to say the RWC is a joke of a tournament. It only becomes even mildly interesting at the quarter or semi final stage.

Most of the competitors don't have an established national Rugby competition. The fact that some uni students can band together and form a national team and go and compete at a 'World Cup' is laughable.

There are two words that come to mind when I think of the RWC and they are: Mickey and Mouse....

Mmmmm. My penny to your peanut that those "uni students" would stomp on your head.

Lindommer

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Argentina and England, now wasn't that a bugger of a game? Romania and Scotland, appalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.