• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 5 : Reds v Force, Suncorp Stadium, 20 March 6.45

upthereds#!

Peter Johnson (47)
Physically the centre battle is weirdly similar

Paisami v Taefu
Petaia v Kuridrani

Who will make less mistakes?

Will Kearney and Kahuis experience in dire conditions outweigh the individual abilities of the Reds back 3? Jocs kicking will be key in all aspects, but can Kearney cover with his nous?

Never been so excited for a wet game.

Lyall

Allen Oxlade (6)
Too right Kevin! Not getting the sneering & slander aimed at the Force. Seems to be from very petulant & ignorant keyboard warriors. We knew the 1st year was a big developing learning curve. Virtually having to start from scratch, the Force HQ are aiming at a long term plan to build a solid base, so if the results may not ‘yet’ be happening, I dont get all the hate. Makes me wonder if maybe the Force would be better off away from Super Rugby after all, Or more likely there’s sour grapes that the Force are doing it right & not being hamstrung by Clyne & RA any more. The only way now is up.

Hate, that's a bit strong, sort of like saying yours is an inferiority complex.......

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Pitch will dry out nicely if the rain holds out like it is now. Will be perfect conditions for footy. Could get more showers later though. Who knows.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Suncorp does have a second to none drainage system though.

Hasn't rained so far, though I am a few km from Lang park. The Club Final today had no rain but humidity gave a greasy ball.

I think Lang Park will stand up quite nicely, and we must trust in the handling skills of the teams. I'm sticking with my prediction.

Adam84

Phil Kearns (64)
Watching the preview, and there's some decent size in the Force pack, they're a pretty big team throughout.

Reactions: dru

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
That should have been a penalty to the Force not advantage reds. The scrum was static till the reds drove up and to the loose head side