• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 5 : Reds v Force, Suncorp Stadium, 20 March 6.45

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Like Thorn and Mackay using Vunivalu to get over the gainline off lineouts. Nice simple play that gets them motoring.

Adam84

Rod McCall (65)
Yeah Robertson managing to drive Tupou in, Tupous getting taken out of the scrum at the moment

Reactions: dru

Adam84

Rod McCall (65)
Are you suggesting it's not kosher? I can't tell so have to give it to Robertson.

Not really, all LHP props try to do it, just another tactic at scrum time.
Just explaining that’s what’s happening, watch Tupiu/Mafi get split next scrum.

Reactions: dru

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Am i the only one that thinks TK is playing really well? Every run (except for that bs Paisami turnover) hes sucking in 3 odd tacklers, making the ad line and straightening the attack.

dru

David Wilson (68)
Petaia is having a better game than earlier rounds. Tupou is being done over by Robertson. Our wingers looking good as is Paisami.

Force are proving problematic and the Reds will have to kick up a gear after the break. Force loss of Kahui aint good.

dru

David Wilson (68)
Am i the only one that thinks TK is playing really well? Every run (except for that bs Paisami turnover) hes sucking in 3 odd tacklers, making the ad line and straightening the attack.

No, but I think Petaia is going better.