• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 2: Brumbies vs Sharks - GIO Stadium, 4 March @ 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Sharks

1 Tendai Mtawarira
2 Franco Marais
3 Coenie Oosthuizen
4 Stephan Lewies
5 Ruan Botha
6 Philip van der Walt
7 Jean- Luc du Preez
8 Tera Mtembu
9 Cobus Reinach
10 Patrick Lambie
11 Lwazi Mvovo
12 Andre Esterhuizen
13 Lukhanyo Am
14 Kobus van Wyk
15 Clement Poitrenaud

16 Chiliboy Ralepelle
17 Thomas du Toit
18 Lourens Adriaanse
19 Jean Droste
20 Jacques Vermeulen
21 Michael Claassens
22 Jeremy Ward
23 Curwin Bosch

N

NTT

Brumbies showed some good resolve vs the Crusaders to almost steal an all important away win in Christchurch and i expect them to show the same resolve and get the better of the Shorks. South African teams do not usually go as well on the second and third week of touring to Australia and New Zealand and i think this will be the case again.
My tip is Brumbies by 14pts.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Brumbies just need to cut down on the handling errors, and not engage in a kicking duel...........

And I don't want to see anymore penalty kicks for touch not go out.

Reactions: mst

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Good effort by the Brumbies last week, but they need to show that commitment and endeavour over two or three more games before we can say they might be a chance of sneaking, or at least be in the running for, the Aus SF spot.

And, as Slim says, cut down on the amount of kicking the ball away.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Is it just me, or the 4 glasses of Chardonnay I have had that makes me think every now and then that the Sharks No.4 is wearing a Santa hat....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Is it just me, or the 4 glasses of Chardonnay I have had that makes me think every now and then that the Sharks No.4 is wearing a Santa hat..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is I said the same thing last week against the reds ..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
That should have ended a draw. Fardy can take the blame almost entirely for that dead pass that lead to a turnover.

Status
Not open for further replies.