• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rob Horne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Horne is a real long shot for the RWC. I'm all for AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) to be our outside centre & he'll step up against the All Blacks as he always does in a fortnight.

If AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) gets injured then Fainga'a would be the next cab off the rank.

How is Fainga'a like a cab? He charges too much and is easy to catch.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
Quade would be the Sydney monorail. Can go one way (attack) well, but cant turn the other for shit.

Sounds more like Tom Carter comically turning and taking off to chase a grubber kick put behind him. No wonder he is so persistent in his charge down attempts instead.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
At least he knows his strengths. Cue Giteau trying to beat... everyone on the outside.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Anyway, back on topic.

Club teams for this weekend:

GORDON v SOUTHERN DISTRICTS at Chatswood Oval (3:00pm)
Gordon: 1. James Atwill, 2. Tobias Gukibau [c], 3. Travis Church; 4. Lex Fairley, 5. David Tome; 6. Aisea Namoa, 7. Mitch Greenway, 8. Mark Johnson; 9. Terry Preston, 10. Dave Harvey; 11. Conrad Gillingham, 12. Tom Hill, 13. Tom Matthews, 14. Sai Vakarau; 15. Dion Berryman.
Southern Districts: 1. Tetera Faulkner, 2. John Ulugia, 3. Dan Palmer; 4. Kane Douglas, 5. Rome Nifo; 6. Andrew Rossiter, 7. Sean Doyle, 8. Ita Vaea; 9. Grayson Hart, 10. Jordan McGregor; 11. Denan Kemp, 12. Brackin Karauria-Henry, 13. Rob Horne, 14. Nick Cummins; 15. Graydon Staniforth.
Referee: Andrew Lees

T

tranquility

How are Southern Districts going? that looks like a strong side.

A fully fit Rob Horne would be one of the only players on my 'christmas list' for the Reds.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
I'd like to know if Horne is really playing because these early week teams for the programme are notoriously wonky come game time. I might just go to Chatswood Oval instead of Joeys v Kings if I'm sure he's playing.

Are there any SD forum members who have inside info?

HG

Jimmy Flynn (14)
How are Southern Districts going? that looks like a strong side.

A fully fit Rob Horne would be one of the only players on my 'christmas list' for the Reds.

What for! He would spend most of the season injured. Don't rate him at all.
We have plenty of good 12's and 13's at the Reds.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Curious as to why, Reddy? He's not played a lot of high-level footy there, and injuries aside, has been pretty damn good at 13. Some players are just 13s, you know?

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Curious as to why, Reddy? He's not played a lot of high-level footy there, and injuries aside, has been pretty damn good at 13. Some players are just 13s, you know?
Given he probably hasn't played a lot at 12 in senior footy Cyclo, but he was a cracking player in that position at elite schoolboy level. Only went to 13 to accomodate Taps in the OZ schools team.

Having said that he's a damn good 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.