• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Waratahs Rd 18 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Well done to the Reds well deserved. Feel a bit sorry for the Brumbies but they had it in their own hands and couldn't take out the conference.

From Tahs point of view our best last 20 minutes of the season, gotta cling to the positives!

Richo

John Thornett (49)
To be honest, I'm glad the Reds took top spot in the conference. The Brumbies have been impressive and a true team, but I just don't see them beating any of the other finalists, even in Canberra. The Reds are a different story. So much more talent and experience.

J

Jiggles

The best bit about tonight was seeing the best pack of all time, in the universe, get shafted.

T

TOCC

Well i guess that calls the Waratahs season to a close, to be fair i was a little bit disappointed the game didnt keep with tradition and didnt finish with a much tighter scoreline.

Tahs obviously have some aspects they can build from and improve for in 2013, hopefully we can see an improved Tah's side next year.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Well i guess that calls the Waratahs season to a close, to be fair i was a little bit disappointed the game didnt keep with tradition and didnt finish with a much tighter scoreline.

Tahs obviously have some aspects they can build from and improve for in 2013, hopefully we can see an improved Tah's side next year.

No way. I was glad to see the Tahs give it a go.

Get 'em fit next year Axel Foley. And get into these Kiwis and Saffers.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Hugh, I'm having more problems with Mrs D., as she said "it's not fair that we pipped the Brumbies". I've been trying to explain to her that the Ponies won 10 matches, the Reds won 12, in my world, that's "fair"!!

It was within Mrs D's hands to ensure that the Ponies would get through. The advice was given last week regarding the timing of laundering a certain undergarment. She chose to ignore my advice. It is all her fault the Ponies are out. Fact.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
winning Koala says:

cranky koala.jpg

FUCK YEAH!

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
It was within Mrs D's hands to ensure that the Ponies would get through. The advice was given last week regarding the timing of laundering a certain undergarment. She chose to ignore my advice. It is all her fault the Ponies are out. Fact.

She doesn't do what I ask her to do, so why would she obey you?! I think our total wins may have been 11, not 12. Would love to have been at Suncorp, or viewing on Foxtel/Austar, as it's not the same on the radio! Will the Reds be playing the Brumbies at home next week? We will know in a few hours.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Hugh, I'm having more problems with Mrs D., as she said "it's not fair that we pipped the Brumbies". I've been trying to explain to her that the Ponies won 10 matches, the Reds won 12, in my world, that's "fair"!!

I'd say it's plenty fair. The Brumbies haven't beaten a single top side this season. The Reds are just a better side.

How about those Tah's stop trying those one player hit ups and get themselves organised, it's like they're trying to be ineffective. To be fair I only watched the last 20 minutes so I assume they were lacking the fitness by that stage.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
She doesn't do what I ask her to do, so why would she obey you?! ...snip...

Join the club. We have a slot on the committee if you are interested. I am the Secretary of Ignored Husbands Australia, NSW Chapter, and delegate to the Australian Conference.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Join the club. We have a slot on the committee if you are interested. I am the Secretary of Ignored Husbands Australia, NSW Chapter, and delegate to the Australian Conference.

Sounds good, and I could arrange for the AGM to be held here on the Gold Coast: "Partners" supplied for all delegates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.