• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Waratahs Rd 18 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Now that is the last 20 minutes hoodoo broken. Only 3 more meat pies needed and this game is ours. Suck on that Mr Doug!:)

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Now that is the last 20 minutes hoodoo broken. Only 3 more meat pies needed and this game is ours. Suck on that Mr Doug!

Only problem is the guy who scored in the last 20 wont be with us next year so we'll still have a squad full of players who haven't scored in the last 20 in 10 games.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Poor from Drew. Should always be ready for the inside pass. Especially when your team has to start throwing it around to have any chance of winning.

Da Munch

Chris McKivat (8)
We have to get rid of Marto - from two weeks ago I have been hoping the reds would win this, and I've ended hating the reds as much as I hate the morons on the back of Marto. This isn't mungo ball, it's an international game and I was trying to go for Oz's best chance but that idiot Marto is making it bloody hard for me.

p.s good to see tc get one
p.p.s I hope QC (Quade Cooper) is gone for the finals, he continued on with the tackle after the initial high hit and why am I writing this - oh that's right Marto ...

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Shot at goal to wind down the clock. Finally Harris gets one from the LHS.

32 - 16

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Tahs should use their marquee spot to sign an international scrum half from the NH. There are plenty of them knocking around up here who can't get into their national squads or might like a new challenge. No point having 3 mediocre Aus scrummies just for the sake of going Australian. Then if one of the Aus youngsters develops and displaces the marquee guy we know he's worth his spot in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.