• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Rebels, Super Rugby Round 16, 1 June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
such a shame, Cooper can throw some wonderful passes sometimes, is good at putting people in holes, but stuff like this happens way too often for him to ever be considered a great rugby player (by anyone else but rabid Reds fans)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Don't panic Reds fans, when "Aussie Mike" comes on, our fortunes will change!!!

Don't think even Aussie Mike can restore this.

Haven't spoken with my Uncle from Edinburgh since before the Reds went to Saffer land. He is usually on the money supporting the Reds.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Seriously, who the hell should be our ten?

I'm starting to hope for Beale. Oconnor is so good in broken play he is wasted at 10

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
He didnt look in front of it to me. Flat at best or worst - forget which way you say it.
Have a think about it - its cannoned into the first bloke: all else being equal where is it going to rebound - forwards and the try scorer took it on the full.
Its line ball but sure worth a replay I thought - assuming the TMO can tule on that

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yeah, honestly I'm really enjoying it. It's a shambles at times but still fun. I love scrum battles too. That last charge down sent me into a fit of laughter, I still have a smile on my face. So unlucky, so funny.
Fair enough bro. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.