• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Rebels, Super Rugby Round 16, 1 June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Fellas, I just watched the reply of the fight with Robinson. Anyone suggesting a Red Card might be watching netball instead of the Super XV tonight. There is nothing wrong with a bit of aggression. If that was a send off offence, State of Origin players would be in tears of laughter!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Fellas, I just watched the reply of the fight with Robinson. Anyone suggesting a Red Card might be watching netball instead of the Super XV tonight. There is nothing wrong with a bit of aggression. If that was a send off offence, State of Origin players would be in tears of laughter!
R u seriouse? So punching someone in the face unexpectedly while in a scrum is ok?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Seriously, who the hell should be our ten?

I'm starting to hope for Beale. Oconnor is so good in broken play he is wasted at 10

That is a real worry with the BIL coming up.

Looks like it mey even have to be Archie's Dad, or even try Leiliifano. Dingo wants to see JOC (James O'Connor) there and will probably play him there, regardless.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)

Mate you're missing the point, it's not about that. It was unprovoked. I don't want biff outlawed but make it a fair contest.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
That is a real worry with the BIL coming up.

Looks like it mey even have to be Archie's Dad, or even try Leiliifano. Dingo wants to see JOC (James O'Connor) there and will probably play him there, regardless.
JOC (James O'Connor) will be 10. Simple as that.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I hope all of our players are just keeping their powder dry for the lions, because most of them are playing fairly shite recently.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Looks fine to me, too quick on the forward calls. Refs need to remember hands, not the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.