• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Rebels, Sat May 17 @ 7:40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Gonna be the Reds.

Their Wallabies need to prove themselves.

But...

Rebels will win this :p

After my performances in the last few weeks, I will not be posting on the forum till the game is over.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
But he didn't win it being a lock, he won it being awesome and distinctly "un-locky".
Many games are won by awesome.

Oh right the kick, I stopped watching after the clean out that contributed to the penalty. Great lock play that, won us the game.

Wheatman

Chris McKivat (8)
At the game watching the warm ups, Reds looking a little listless compared to Rebels. Not many people here either. Very worried :-/

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Link doesn't wear a suit as Wallaby coach.

Didn't the Fox people tell Link that the Crusaders lost tonight? I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't have been so forthright in talking up their chances had someone told him the score from Christchurch.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Aussie Mike poleaxed. Not sure too much was in it, but Sir disagrees and Higgers is in the naughty boys chair for 10 minutes.

Take That - Says Aussie Mike as he scoots over for meat and chopsticks.

Reds 7 - Rebels 0. Perfect start for the Home team.

M

Moono75

I'm sorry but that's crap he was in the air going for the charge down we have seen this year a yellow going the other way on kick chases Harris was fine should have been play on.
Regardless he is in a bad rut. He is more detrimental to the side than positive.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Loosing QC (Quade Cooper) is another twist in the fabric of this game.

only 10 minutes gone, but Brownings early touches have been good.

Status
Not open for further replies.