• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Rebels, Sat May 17 @ 7:40

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Fortress Qld......gorne......Dick Graham......gorne....Horwills headgear...gorne!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Colby wins the battle of the Fingers - Again.

I suspect that there might be more chat about the face scrunch on Higgers.
Was there some act by Higgenbum before the scrunch was applied? Be interesting to see a bit more of the slo-mo surrounding that little fracas.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Horwill is going to have an empty wallet after that comment.

I'm the most red eyed supporter there is, but that was the correct call.

T

Train Without a Station

If it goes to the judiciary and Ed is found guilty fair enough.

But Walsh is watching the same footage and sees nothing, yet the TMO claims he CLEARLY sees a red card offence. What happens if EOD gets off the charge? Rebels just gifted the victory on a incorrect call?

I admit when you slow it down and pause it it looks like there could be a gouge, but making real time calls in paused footage can be misleading. Higginbotham has did not claim any foul play from it and his exception was taken to actions prior.

If he's found guilty all good, but a game changing call, which Walsh clearly did not want to make but had no choice but to.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
"Robbed by a stupid refereeing decision" - how does SANZAR go for that stuff from players?? Understand his frustration, though.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Congrats Rebels.

Reds took the softcock option to level it up instead of going to the corner and it's bitten them in the arse again.

I would just like to add - Fuck this shit, I dont care Graham is contracted for a "Number of Years". Piss him off.

Reactions: gel
T

Train Without a Station

His palm was on his face. It wasn't certainly a gouge. Even Walsh said that looking at the big screen.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
If it goes to the judiciary and Ed is found guilty fair enough.

But Walsh is watching the same footage and sees nothing, yet the TMO claims he CLEARLY sees a red card offence. What happens if EOD gets off the charge? Rebels just gifted the victory on a incorrect call?

I admit when you slow it down and pause it it looks like there could be a gouge, but making real time calls in paused footage can be misleading. Higginbotham has did not claim any foul play from it and his exception was taken to actions prior.

If he's found guilty all good, but a game changing call, which Walsh clearly did not want to make but had no choice but to.
Walsh just didn't want to make to decision with the game hanging on it.

Correct call made by the TMO no doubt about it he will be lucky to play again this year.

Horwill may also find him self in a little hot water after his "stupid decision" to bag the ref.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Why? Big Kev. Why?

I know you are upset, but don't you like having money in your bank account?

Any chance of regaining Wobs Captaincy has probably just gone down the gurgler as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.