• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Bulls. R8 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I'm sure there is and they will tell you that you consider this one for sure. We've got their measure.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
But that's the whole point. He did it under penalty advantage, which means if he missed they would have been able to have another go or kick to the corner and rumble.

Don't have a problem with the penalty advantage scenario. I was probably alluding to any suggestion he could kick like that on a regular basis. Shit I saw Gilly's 2 kicks the week before:) - wouldn't have knocked the top off a rice pudding

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Drop goals are a lot different than most other types of kick in open play. If he struck them like that kick in the game, he'd make most all of them.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Drop goals are a lot different than most other types of kick in open play. If he struck them like that kick in the game, he'd make most all of them.

IMHO a drop kick is the hardest or most technical of all kicks, the ball is moving, bouncing off the ground.

Moot point I suppose.

The kick was a beauty !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.