• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
After his first game, I questioned whether Kerevi was fast enough to make it at this level. The last couple of games have put that thought to bed. Has great attacking skills, and will be a valuable performer for the Reds next year. I haven't noticed his defence though, (not insinuating that he can't defend, just saying I haven't taken notice). Any thought?

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
After his first game, I questioned whether Kerevi was fast enough to make it at this level. The last couple of games have put that thought to bed. Has great attacking skills, and will be a valuable performer for the Reds next year. I haven't noticed his defence though, (not insinuating that he can't defend, just saying I haven't taken notice). Any thought?
Sounds also that CFS will end up on the wing

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member

He first game to my eye last year (or the year before) in a club game when he won the game for GPS (v Uni) on his defence alone. He was awesome. Still scored a couple of tries but stopped more and was a rock in the middle.

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
i think if cummins does come back from japan to suit up again it would make sense for him to play in queensland given his family situation.

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
theres talk here in the west and from the aru about trying to accomodate cummins coming in late in the 2015 season after the japan season is over. i cant see it happen myself. it felt like his time out west is done.

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Still big question marks over big ball carrying BR and a decent TH prop.

Can anyone think of any potential scum anchors or line benders that satisfy any (but not only) combinations of these options, either at another franchise, club rugby or overseas:
A) Off contract this season
B) Queensland connections
C) Australian Eligibility

But I think this is where Queensland need their foreign marque import and developing player (though think JJ Taulagi is technically foreign developing)

No QLD connections, but I think Salesi Ma'afu has been playing well for Northampton.

T

Train Without a Station

But I think this is where Queensland need their foreign marque import and developing player (though think JJ Taulagi is technically foreign developing)

The only way that is not a complete waste, is that he has plenty of room for development.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Just keep him away from JOC (James O'Connor)............

He already struggles maintaining his weight.........

Status
Not open for further replies.