• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
From the look of the pub's website, it doesn't really look like the sort of pub where you'd expect trouble.

Maybe someone had a go at Digby's brother for not being enough of a hipster or something?

Nah, being in Prahran he was probably surrounded by his Kiwi brethren........

kiap

Steve Williams (59)

Former world Formula 1 champion Alan Jones wore lucky underpants during his motor racing prime. Genia has the same superstition with the green undies he has worn for three years in games.

Thankfully, the oddest reason for delaying a comeback has been averted.

"We had a bit of drama at home when I thought I'd lost them. I wear the same undies for every game, back even before the 2011 Super Rugby final," Genia said with a laugh.

ibxD51cGVL4ulR.gif

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Like the quote, but be careful with the lucky undies references kiap!

Some Gaggerlanders nearly got in trouble a while back for over-vigorous discussion of their use of Lucky Red Jocks. :)

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
The pub incident took place the same day Reds teammate Quade Cooper posted a picture of him, Ioane, James O’Connor and Kurtley Beale as well as Hawthorn star Lance Franklin and other bare-chested men in gangster-style poses in a spa on a Melbourne rooftop.
QRU chief executive Jim Carmichael and McKenzie were both unhappy about how it represented their code.

I honestly didn't think the photo was a big deal at all....just a bunch of guys larking around albeit slightly homo-erotically.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Sick and tired of these players having fun and being with mates from other teams or codes.

Yeah! How dare young people have fun & muck around! Don't they realise life is serious business and who needs mates, they'll just lead you astray. Especially those AFL types.
And stay off of my lawn ya little louts!!:mad:

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Is giving the captaincy to Genia this week the right move? Its fair enough and i'm not going to lose sleep over it but making him VC with Horwill back next week and likely to take over would have been nice show of respect for Slipper.

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
Former world Formula 1 champion Alan Jones wore lucky underpants during his motor racing prime. Genia has the same superstition with the green undies he has worn for three years in games.
Thankfully, the oddest reason for delaying a comeback has been averted.
"We had a bit of drama at home when I thought I'd lost them. I wear the same undies for every game, back even before the 2011 Super Rugby final," Genia said with a laugh.

ibxD51cGVL4ulR.gif

Wonder if he was wearing them whe he injured his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.