• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels v Hurricanes - Super Rugby 2016 Rd 8 AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Bogan has decided he will play well today.

Jack can't possibly be right. He isn't kicking, he's defending on the wing, he's not looking to run the ball.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
AAMI Groundsman: "No Comment"

--Melbourne Times--

The AAMI groundsman, currently at the beach, has issued a half-drunk "no comment" to questions regarding the shifting sand-based shithole surface at AAMI stadium.

beach.gif

"Grass mats plonked on top of sand, something
like that, look, honestly, I don't f**kin' remember
at all. Now piss off fella, I'm busy."

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
"TJ Perenara, he's got a beautiful pass"
--Tim Horan.

hashtag #commentator_experimenting_with_LSD

To be fair, tonight it has been the best by some distance compared to all the other games this season.

Canes aggressive defence causing Rebels all sorts.

Barrett taking on the line at will.

Back 3 for the Canes playing very well.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Perenara has an ego far greater than his talent. And he's got more talent in a fart than I have in my whole body.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Rubbish turf. Few unlucky tries against us. Few dodgy ref calls. McMahon lucky to avoid a 2nd yellow.

Pretty average night, tbh.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

G

galumay

Just a master class by the Canes, looked like 2 differnet grades of rugby playing tonite. One word, accuracy.

Agree about the ground, thats an absolute disgrace. Complete rubbish and unfit for any form of professional sport other than Hole Digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.