• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels v Chiefs, Round 13, 21 May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz

Time to consider going to wash my hair. If I wanted to sit on the couch and watch shit, I'd probably take Highlander 2 over this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Lucky we're not playing League then...
It could not possibly be a try. The ball never touched his hand and the ground at the same time, and his chest was never on top of the ball.

Chiefs both had the advantage, and are well and truly on top so far. One mistake isn't terrible.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hanson looks bad in backplay there, limping still.

One of the better series of plays from the Rebels there until a pointless kick from Colby.

Chiefs attempting to play basketball rugby.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
It could not possibly be a try. The ball never touched his hand and the ground at the same time, and his chest was never on top of the ball.

Truth be told I've only just switched over, so missed the try itself, but the 'zero downward pressure' complaint is one of my many pet peeves.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Not one, but two terrible grubbers from Colby in the past few minutes........

Time to hook him I reckon.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
McMahon has had a couple big carries in the last few minutes to get the Rebels going.

Colby with another kick :(

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Colby makes up for it by forcing a penalty on the Chiefs line. He's gotta put it away though.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Replay shows it went just forward.

Unhappy night continues for Debreczeni.

D

daz

As bad a 40 minutes I have seen from the Rebels. Diabolical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
can I say at this stage, (I know I said it before) but Angus Gardiner has the makings og a very good ref!!

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
That was shocking from the Rebels. Colby what is wrong with you?

Rebels need to be a bit more brave and have a go. Your to tries down and you go for penalty goal? only tries is going to beat the cheifs

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Harris in! Nice angle off a short ball from Debreczeni. Still had plenty to do did Harris, but he finished well.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Where was the obstruction call? Bloody hell, could not be more obvious.

Edit: yes, he's in touch before that, but damn

zer0

John Thornett (49)
No quick conversion from the Chiefs? Of all teams I'd have thought they'd have a go.

EDIT: Even though he was clearly out, the TMO went back three phases.....

Status
Not open for further replies.