• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels v Chiefs, Round 13, 21 May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Sadly this match clashes with the Worriers v whocares so, in terms of my Foxtel-sharing agreement with wifey, it has priority (priority order being 1. AB, 2. Kiwis 3. CruSadists 4. Worriers 5. Other NZ Super Rugby 6. Other NRL). Keep the updates coming, peoples!

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
You'd think so but you'd be wrong. Unless it's like 24-0 at HT & she gets the shits with them "fuckin' useless muppets, never watching them again, etc etc etc" (but always watches them next week even if it's rinse & repeat, she's nothing if not loyal, my wifey) I'm in it for the duration. I could go watch it at her Chiefs-freak cousins house but I don't need the mocking should they snag the BP & go back to No. 1 on the Table...........

D

daz

Late attitude change for the match today, with my optimism for the win going from "Barely hopeful" to "Aggressively hyperbolic".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Listening to the radio while mowing lawns this arvo. Heard Dave Rennie talkign about the importance of the Chiefs banking maximum points tonight. I suspect they will come out brutal and clinical.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Shouldn't the title of this thread be "Chiefs v Rebels", not the other way around?

Mods?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I was just about to write.............

That shouldn't be a try, but it'll be awarded.......... and welly welly well.............

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Debreczini at fault for that though, he just had to wait 0.2 of a second and plant in goal for a 22 drop, instead he takes it on the line and tries a rubbish kick over his shoulder.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Harris missed a kickable penalty just short, 12 - 3 still.

Then another horrible Debreczeni pass of an attacking Rebels scrum and it's a knock on.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
McMahon drops the ball, then Debreczeni with another error off the 22 drop.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Not gonna win this one. Trailing 12 to 3, mistake after mistake. Need to wisen up.

Chiefs kickers and go forward ball tearing through our D.

D

daz

At some fucking point, regardless of potential of the incumbents, we need to realise that we are lacking an Super Rugby worthy 9 and 10.

D

daz

Boys are asleep. Progress in 2016, no doubt, but we are a country mile away from finals ability.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Rebels need to wake up quickly or this is going to be a long night for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.