• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels v Brumbies, Round 12, 13th May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Have missed the last two home games, so really looking forward to this one. Hopefully the Rebels can produce, properly the strongest squad to pick from all season.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Match officials for the weekend. Lads, we've got the 'Hoff again:

Rebels v Brumbies
@ AAMI Park, Melbourne
Referee: Rohan Hoffmann
Assistant Referees: Will Houston, Michael Hogan
TMO: Ian Smith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Only if it's a dance-off between Brumby Jack and Vic the Rebel. #battleofthemascots

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
How do you think having a former NZL Cricket wicketkeeper turned rugby sideline commentator sitting in the TMOs chair will go?

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
I just hope the ex NZ cricketer doesn't choke in an Aussie stadium, again. He may also find the venue too big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Teams out. Lorenzo still out. Jordy to the bench, I assume a rotation.

Mikey Mike is back!!!! Hodge to IC, a smart move and looking to the future.

1936301_1200680046639218_6348934133841495253_n.jpg

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Good to see LT back in there, that was on again, off again and Engo on the bench. Nice! Then again, can we expect one of those just before kick-off line-up change?

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Brumbies team. No real surprises. 6 - 2 bench split is interesting - was it like that last week?

Edit: Yes, the Brumbies had a 6 - 2 split last week.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Lucky you. I've been impressed with Rohan's whistling this year, even-handed, accurate and a good feel for the game.
not so impressive for mine. the australian refs, like the australian teams have been shaded by their kiwi counterparts

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That's a strong Rebels team.........

I have faith in the Brumbies' forwards, but the backs............. might need some more beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.