• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels v Brumbies Rnd 7 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Hmm this could get messy. Set-piece dominance by the Brumbies, and a simple move for Mogg to cross the line

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Moore's Italian antics were pretty funny there.

But that was really silly in that offside there.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
<snip>

Brums by 20+ if the Rebels stay in their shell.

Reckon there is more shell in the Rebels performance so far than you get at a certain Petrol Station.

Gonna be ugly for the Mexicans unless they wake up from siesta.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
If TT wants to continue to play this pop gun kick game, he needs to bring in at least another 2 kickers. For mine that would mean throwing money at Matt G, and Lilo.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Hmm this could get messy. Set-piece dominance by the Brumbies, and a simple move for Mogg to cross the line

It was a good long pass - seen better - but it was good.
But that wide defence - well, not sure its entitled to be called defence.
Good to see no one talking up Inman as a wallaby any more - though I don't think it was his fault.

M

Moono75

Locals sound displeased. Rebels defense picked up but will it be a finger in the dyke before the dam breaks in the second half?

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Perhaps it's the pressure at the breakdown from the Brumbies, perhaps it's my imagination but I wonder if Nick Stirzaker's pass has deserted him? Whenever I've seen him pay before he displayed the sweetest pass, left and right, you could hope to see. Not tonight.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Perhaps it's the pressure at the breakdown from the Brumbies, perhaps it's my imagination but I wonder if Nick Stirzaker's pass has deserted him? Whenever I've seen him pay before he displayed the sweetest pass, left and right, you could hope to see. Not tonight.
He had some good un but yes his under pressure and just come back from injury

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Stupid from the rebels liking the ball out. Really amateur. The rebels need to keep the ball in had and the cards will come. He brumbies should be a kiwi side. Cheat all day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.