• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Rebels 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Rebels should care about Sydney club rugby more than their own team development?

Players would give up being part of super rugby than a semi-amateur club competition?

T

TOCC

The Rebels should care about Sydney club rugby more than their own team development?

Players would give up being part of super rugby than a semi-amateur club competition?

Slim, you initially asked why should the Rebels care about the club rugby competitions. My comment was directed at that, what you have now suggested is a bit more specific and changes the context.... If you were specifically referring to the talk of this tour, then that makes perfect sense..

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
I hope Stirling has forgiven Lloyd for this.

[video=youtube;1zSop6FWsEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zSop6FWsEE[/video]

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
with danny apparently keen to stick around, I just wonder who else shares my view that the rebels shouldn't resign him.
stick JOC (James O'Connor) at 10, big mitch/Stirlo at 12, gerrard at 13 and beale at 15.

I really don't know that danny is needed, especially in the starting line up.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)

Can't believe Chamberlain is only 24. looks at least 30!

Big unit though. Looking forward to seeing him, delve, timmy davo, saffy and lipman causing some people a lot of pain next year.

BrumbiesPolynesian

Fred Wood (13)
Wouldn't be surprised if he's made the move across the ditch too after seeing Jack's success this year.

Agreed, I dont think any Aust franchise are interested in him which is a shame considering the talent he has...oh well, if he does go to NZ...another one who could potentially turn out like his brother if not better.....

sudrugby

Watty Friend (18)
Just heard a rumour from SA telling that JP du Plessis was about to go back in South Africa to play with the Stormers.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Yeah don't know if he is going to the Stormers but he is certainly heading back to the Republic.

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
Agreed, I dont think any Aust franchise are interested in him which is a shame considering the talent he has...oh well, if he does go to NZ...another one who could potentially turn out like his brother if not better.....

Lala Lam - my jury was out on him last year as I thought he was too small but he put in some strong performances. IMO this year, prior to injury, he has looked fairly average, missing tackles and lacking penetration around the field. For mine, he just hasn't looked Super quality and that's why there isn't much interest. However he is still young and I could be proved wrong.

T

Travi34

Just heard a rumour from SA telling that JP du Plessis was about to go back in South Africa to play with the Stormers.

JP is aligned with my club locally, and used to come down a bit. is close with the suith efrikan boys, from what i hear, after getting 12 minutes of game time he's looking at going back to the Republic to play currie and hopefully super there.

Must mention, he is a top bloke, young, nice, approachable, and has a laugh. the RSA boys all have some form of Rebel attire from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.