• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RBS 6 Nations 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Place kicking an off day but rest of his game is superb.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
A lot of pundits and ex-coaches criticising the refereeing performance for that. Gotta agree, yellow card them early, penalties will decline.

Another penalty within 10m to the tryline and no card. Did Joubert forget to bring them??

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I just switched off to the Chiefs-Stormers match after 35 minutes. A very frustrating affair, compounded with many mistakes

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Match over, destroyed a entertaining game of Rugby by using the whistle way to much. It's a shame as these two teams had a lot on the line with this one. Now I just have to hope that Wales can spoil England's Grand Slam next weekend, would be a great way to start my St Paddy's day celebrations. Sam man of the match.

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
I very rarely craiticise a ref but, I have just wittnessed one, if not the worst display by an international ref SA's Jourbert, Warburton was given MOM but Adam Jones was immense

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Decent 1st half from us. Paddy Jackson has really improved compared to the Scotland game as has the lineout. Still a hell of a lot of work to do to secure the win in the 2nd half.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
That's Ireland for you, currently we struggle to put two successive good 40 minutes together let alone to good performances. Nilled again in the 2nd half to blow a half time lead.

Really not looking good for Maddigan, very unlucky on his first cap he's going to be out for a long time.

Kidney's decision to take Murray off when he was bossing the game is yet another in a long list of baffling calls he's made.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That was shameful by the commentators calling for a penalty at the end for the interference on Earls. There was nothing in it at all, I would hate for that to have been the game decider.

Status
Not open for further replies.