• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Queensland Reds 2025

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
Have to say I’ve been very happy with the Queenslanders at test level. By and large they are all going well IMO.

Probably the only issue is Daugunu’s red card. I thought he was playing well prior to that.

Otherwise I thought Tate & Wilson played really well last night. McReight has been superb. Faessler solid and Nasser also going well. Blyth has been tradesman like - but seems to be making a good fist if it. Might get pushed out of the next 23 but then again I think his strength and accuracy could be even more valuable against the Boks and ABs. Hunter has copped a bit of criticism but has been one of our best defenders each game. Hodgman & Nonggorr not really many minutes so not much to judge them on but congrats to Hodgman for being the 4th player capped for the ABs & Wallabies.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Have to say I’ve been very happy with the Queenslanders at test level. By and large they are all going well IMO.

Probably the only issue is Daugunu’s red card. I thought he was playing well prior to that.

Otherwise I thought Tate & Wilson played really well last night. McReight has been superb. Faessler solid and Nasser also going well. Blyth has been tradesman like - but seems to be making a good fist if it. Might get pushed out of the next 23 but then again I think his strength and accuracy could be even more valuable against the Boks and ABs. Hunter has copped a bit of criticism but has been one of our best defenders each game. Hodgman & Nonggorr not really many minutes so not much to judge them on but congrats to Hodgman for being the 4th player capped for the ABs & Wallabies.
I’ve just put the review of the Tahs players up on our thread if you want to jump over and read that.