• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Quarter Finals : NZ vs SA teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

Conditions look to be atrocious, unfortunate for the fans. Like last night it will no doubt bring the weaker team into the game to some extent.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Conditions look to be atrocious, unfortunate for the fans. Like last night it will no doubt bring the weaker team into the game to some extent.

It's bad enough though that it might force both sides to score tries.

No guaranteed 3's tonight.

Reactions: mst

ArmchairGeneral

Ward Prentice (10)
Sharks unlucky not to bring it back to within a try with that disallowed try. Momentum usually carries you over that close!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
This really shows how bad the conference system is. These south African teams had way to many easy wins. fair enough the sharks played the nz teams but they had to many easy games. Sharks deserve to be there more then the Lions and stormers though

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The Lions did win some good games but had such easy games in between them. The stormers had a crazy easy run

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Hurricanes scoring easy trys in this weather must be embarrassing for the sharks

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Hurricanes showing off now. With 20 minutes to go they take Beaugan Barrett, Perenara, and Ardie Savea off to rest them for next week.

34-0 after 62 minutes. Wouldn't think it is very poor weather conditions at the cake tin. Shorks don't seem to be in the game. Did the travel kill them?

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Hurricanes showing off now. With 20 minutes to go they take Beaugan Barrett, Perenara, and Ardie Savea off to rest them for next week.

34-0 after 62 minutes. Wouldn't think it is very poor weather conditions at the cake tin. Shorks don't seem to be in the game. Did the travel kill them?
I think they just aren't any where near as good.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
41 - 0 to the Hurricanes. 6 try thrashing in dodgy weather conditions to secure a home semi final next week.

M

Moono75

Hopefully the Sharks enjoy some of the great Wellington craft beers because they wasted their air fares.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
The Lions did win some good games but had such easy games in between them. The stormers had a crazy easy run

Just looked at the Stormers, they won 10 games. 8 of them against the bottom 7 teams, and the other 2 against the Bulls and Brumbies. Sheesh.

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
I watched this on TV from about 25 minutes away from the stadium. The weather didn't look too bad there :p Nah, seriously, windy Wellington is living up to its name today. Barrett didn't seem to realise that the conditions were/are appalling for kicking ....

M

Moono75

I watched this on TV from about 25 minutes away from the stadium. The weather didn't look too bad there :p Nah, seriously, windy Wellington is living up to its name today. Barrett didn't seem to realise that the conditions were/are appalling for kicking ..
i would recommend a swim in Wellington harbour unless you are planning on having kids.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Just looked at the Stormers, they won 10 games. 8 of them against the bottom 7 teams, and the other 2 against the Bulls and Brumbies. Sheesh.
Yeh i would of liked to of seen the blues or Tahs get through instead. Will be interesting to see how they go against the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.