• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Qld Premier Rugby 2024

SouthernX

John Thornett (49)
made a comment yesterday about a colts playing breaking his neck due to an illegal spear tackle and questioned anyone if they knew the legal ramifications if any due to this incident.

Comment has since been deleted with no reason.

Whats so offensive about that.

maybe colts thread? Unsure!

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)
made a comment yesterday about a colts playing breaking his neck due to an illegal spear tackle and questioned anyone if they knew the legal ramifications if any due to this incident.

Comment has since been deleted with no reason.

Whats so offensive about that.

I think the site generally tries to avoid any discussion around potential legal issues. Opens the door for keyboard 'lawyers' to start analysing the situation and making inappropriate comments against the party at fault etc.

I saw the post, didn't think it was offensive in any way so I can only assume it's just the mods trying to limit posters going apeshit about it, particularly as there is a player suffering serious injury.

Brian O’Driscoll

Allen Oxlade (6)
Gee when is the last time Taniela Tupou played club rugby? Last time I can remember was versus Wests back in 2017. Guess it might be his last time in QPR if he’s heading down to Sydney next year and offshore beyond.

huge addition for the filth tomorrow!
I heard he was very quiet against the bulldogs on Saturday. Distracted by contract negotiations perhaps??

Confucius Say

Arch Winning (36)
The top 4 play the bottom 4 this week with odd team out (5th placed GPS) having the bye.

The games have no real bearing on who makes the finals but they could influence the final order with only one point separating 2nd and 3rd and one point between 3rd and 4th.

Normally you’d pick the current top 4 teams to win but something tells me we will have an upset. Norths? Bond? Easts? Bank?

My Arsenal

Allen Oxlade (6)
Norths unlucky to not get the outright win today - missed conversion in front of sticks proved costly. Norths forward pack more than matched it with a strong Brothers pack and backs held their own too. Great local derby!

Last edited:

rapt

Frank Nicholson (4)
Norths unlucky to lose today - missed conversion in front of sticks proved costly. Norths forward pack more than matched it with a strong Brothers pack and backs held their own too. Great local derby!
Damon Murphy was absolutely copping it too during that game.

One of the better turn outs i’ve seen at the nest in a while

rapt

Frank Nicholson (4)
Norths unlucky to lose today - missed conversion in front of sticks proved costly. Norths forward pack more than matched it with a strong Brothers pack and backs held their own too. Great local derby!
Got to change this too, didn’t pick up on it but neither team lost, or won.. must be a fine line in between when each side scores the same points

My Arsenal

Allen Oxlade (6)
Got to change this too, didn’t pick up on it but neither team lost, or won.. must be a fine line in between when each side scores the same points
Just edited the comment. Intended to say unlucky to not get the win. A draw a great result for the Eagles.