• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

FootyLegend14

Frank Row (1)
hi lads sorry for being off topic here, i just wanted to mention that the GPS cricket forum is now over on cricket web forum so feel free to continue the chats we were having yesterday on there. once you're in just search GPS cricket 2025 and you will find it.

-SP
SP, thank you.
Can you send the link in here?
FL14.

malcoms mauls

Bob McCowan (2)
Hey malcom,
Is that photo as your signature AI generated? I've heard about this AI stuff before sounds dangerous for the game.
Sorry for the late reply Wayne,
This photo is in fact an AI depiction on what the thrilling game on Saturday could look like. I do agree that in future times AI could damage the game we know and love, but if used in a playful manner should be alright.

MM

GPS Lover

Banned
Who are the most underrated players going into next year? Hope to see some current 2nd xv players pop up.
In my opinion one of the most underrated players going into next Gps rugby season would have to go to BBC player Isaac Kefu. he is only 16 and is the starting 9 and I feel as though he has gone under the radar this year as he has been playing exceptional footy for the college and will only get better for next year where I am expecting him to take a huge leap.