• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

50/23

Peter Burge (5)
Might be a surprise take but since BGS moving Zac Reader to Fullback I would have to say him with BGS gameplan centred around kicking and him being the pivotal part of them not losing by 50+ each week is his kicking getting them out of trouble. Although Jacob Johnson from NC and his extensive soccer background definitely assists him in this conversation.
I completely agree with you here BFB. After my son played his game for the 13E's i stayed to watch firsts (BBCvsBGS) Zac's kicking game saw many problems arise in BBC's gameplan and solving them was not easy as Zac kept picking out the corners with no problem at all.

backfencebandit

Chris McKivat (8)
Could we see a repeat of last year were Nudgee gets complacent and loses to a team like BSHS last year. Could this year TGS do the same thing this week as Nudgee set sights on the hyped up round 9 revenge match?

Ankle_tap_Albo

Peter Burge (5)
Could we see a repeat of last year were Nudgee gets complacent and loses to a team like BSHS last year. Could this year TGS do the same thing this week as Nudgee set sights on the hyped up round 9 revenge match?
Yeah I think TGS could beat Nudgee. This season teams have been getting somewhat close to them like Churchie who lost 19-15.

ATA

GPS Lover

Banned
Yeah Nudgee are the favourites for me, though I believe TGS will get close. Hopefully Nudgee and BSHS continue their unbeaten runs so they set up a great match at Gallipoli in round 9.

ATA
I would like to see my College get up over nudgee next week to set up a game for nudgee to have a must win to get the joint premiership so that my college can secure another fabled premiership unlike I was able to do in 2018 for the college

malcoms mauls

Bob McCowan (2)
I would like to see my College get up over nudgee next week to set up a game for nudgee to have a must win to get the joint premiership so that my college can secure another fabled premiership unlike I was able to do in 2018 for the college
Would be good to see a close contest between these two sides. Always good to see the underdogs come out on top.

1724207346076.png

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
Were you in the 2018 BBC side?

GPS Lover

Banned
I wonder what the score will be when NSW and QLD come head to head. Ill be honest I have got NSW by 20. The likes of J. Taumoepeau (K) and H. Dempsey (I) will be to much for QLD.
Yeah NSW juniors have been too strong throughout recent years even back when i played they were too strong just a shame most of the talent gets poached by rugby league