• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had a chat to one of their coaches Toutai Kefu after the game on the weekend as he was coaching when I played prem grade at souths back in the day so him and I are familiar and he said that he will be leaving at the mid-point of the season but they are prepared to continue on without him and push for the premiership.
Good to Hear. I'm Calling 1.NC 2.BSHS and 3.IGS for the end of the season

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Good to Hear. I'm Calling 1.NC 2.BSHS and 3.IGS for the end of the season
Do you still think BSHS will be a top side even after the departure of Roman. They really seem to go looking for him the second anything looks like it is not going their way so I really think it will be too big a loss for them to stay contenders.

Just posing a question to the valuable members of this community, why did Roman switch to footy? Are the rumours regarding his homesicknesss true? Seems like a silly reason to stop your NBA-Prospect career to play a sport with significantly less money and viewership

Do you still think BSHS will be a top side even after the departure of Roman. They really seem to go looking for him the second anything looks like it is not going their way so I really think it will be too big a loss for them to stay contenders.
I'm sure the Kefu brothers would be aware of this and will adapt and overcome regardless of Romans' departure.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Just posing a question to the valuable members of this community, why did Roman switch to footy? Are the rumours regarding his homesicknesss true? Seems like a silly reason to stop your NBA-Prospect career to play a sport with significantly less money and viewership
No i believe he chose to play rugby as he grew up playing the sport and wanted to have one last run playing a sport he grew up playing before having to never play again and fully commit to his NBA basketball career

Wayne Bennett 2ndMarriage

Herbert Moran (7)
He doesn't need to play a trash sport like basketball, it only took him until year 12 to realise it was time to switch to a real sport.

Daniel Koalins

Stan Wickham (3)
c
I usually don't type on this platform, as I prefer to just observe and watch the shit hit the fan with all you (slang used by low IQ schoolboys)s, or rather - more appropriately - garden hoses. However, I think we should keep this chat strictly to footy. This chat is a footy chat, not a forum to take the piss out of the education system at certain rugby-powerhouse schools.
Yep I agree here this forum has been straying from footy chat and is slowly becoming more inappropraite talking about how smart or not smart people are and even foods, can everyone try to do better and fix this
Thanks Dan

Cheesyqdingle

Allen Oxlade (6)
Does anyone else feel like the this year that the GPS has a low stock of quality props? The main name that comes to mind is Uys but other then that (sorry if i forgot another machine) there isn't many elite standard props unlike other postions going around.

Does anyone else feel like the this year that the GPS has a low stock of quality props? The main name that comes to mind is Uys but other then that (sorry if i forgot another machine) there isn't many elite standard props unlike other postions going around.
Totally. GPS has always been known for there backrowers, centres and Full backs

Daniel Koalins

Stan Wickham (3)
Why would I want to watch a scrum get packed 20 times and waste 10 minutes I could be watching of action-packed nrl. Anyhow, schoolboy union really tickles my balls - good fun watching a bunch of testerone fueled young men just hitting eachother hard, really hard.
this is innaproiate as well, we love the great game of rugby union and are not here to slander it if you like league so much go to a league forum
Thanks Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.