• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love 44

Banned
Mauls have been a staple-point for each team this year. Personally have seen some questionable "Sacking" (Pulling down the maul) From some teams as a last dire effort - Hope the referees become more aware of this in future as I have seen multiple instances of this without penalization in my rewatch of 1st XV games thus far.
Yeah especially since some teams have horrid maul defence and not getting any advantage when they try to exploit this weakness

Cheesyqdingle

Allen Oxlade (6)
Try Scorers (Based off Rugby Xplorer)

Sorry not all teams list all try scorers on Rugby XPlorer.

Round 1:
IGS: Grey, Pamenter
NC: 2xGrenfell, Johnson, Slater, Patterson
BSHS: 4xSiulepa, Suniula, Langi, Tagicakibau, Mcinally
TGS: Brown and 3 names withheld
TSS: 2xMoana, Lane, Fifita, Lote-Felo, Lavendee
GT: Clifford
ACGS: 6 team event (ACGS haven't listed try scorers)
BGS: Allport, 2 team events

Round 2:
IGS: 2xGrey, Baker, Ryan-Frost, Calleja, team event
NC: 2xWelfare, Conway, Graham, Patterson, kasprowicz, Reardon
BSHS: 3 team events
TGS: Bailey, Davis, Rosemond
TSS: Seve
GT: 2xNasser, Poese, Name withheld
ACGS: 3 team events
BBC: Taka, O'Neill

Try Scorers (Based off Rugby Xplorer)

Sorry not all teams list all try scorers on Rugby XPlorer.

Round 1:
IGS: Grey, Pamenter
NC: 2xGrenfell, Johnson, Slater, Patterson
BSHS: 4xSiulepa, Suniula, Langi, Tagicakibau, Mcinally
TGS: Brown and 3 names withheld
TSS: 2xMoana, Lane, Fifita, Lote-Felo, Lavendee
GT: Clifford
ACGS: 6 team event (ACGS haven't listed try scorers)
BGS: Allport, 2 team events

Round 2:
IGS: 2xGrey, Baker, Ryan-Frost, Calleja, team event
NC: 2xWelfare, Conway, Graham, Patterson, kasprowicz, Reardon
BSHS: 3 team events
TGS: Bailey, Davis, Rosemond
TSS: Seve
GT: 2xNasser, Poese, Name withheld
ACGS: 3 team events
BBC: Taka, O'Neill
Why are the names withheld?

I love 44

Banned
hey guys,
long time viewer but haven't really been active in commenting. But curiosity has got the better of me and i am wondering on what everyone thinks of the team of the weeks being named by gps rugby on instagram every week. personally i believe some of these selections are questionable, especially the exclusion of nudgee captain John Grenfell. It also puzzles me on how Sam watson made the team with the recent prefomances of young kefu. Cheers
We definitely have another (slang used by low IQ schoolboys) here gentlemen.

concretecowboy45

Frank Row (1)
though nudgee has had some dominate recent preformances, I personally believe this is due to the talents of the playing group, rather than the coaching. From what i have heard Head Coach Andrew Scottney has made some questionable decision in the preseason and has produced some ineffective game plans across rounds 1 and 2. If nudgee does not succeed in their premireship hopes this year, don't be suprised if there are some changes to the coaching staff next season. Will be keeping a close eye the rest of the season.

Themaulmarauder

Frank Row (1)
I have a question for the forum here, who do we think the top try scorer for this year is going to be? Initially I had Roman but with him departing from rugby at the mid-point of the season it is tough to say that he will still be leading the comp come to the end of season.
Rumour Has it he won't be going anywhere till the end of the season

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Rumour Has it he won't be going anywhere till the end of the season
I actually had a chat to one of their coaches Toutai Kefu after the game on the weekend as he was coaching when I played prem grade at souths back in the day so him and I are familiar and he said that he will be leaving at the mid-point of the season but they are prepared to continue on without him and push for the premiership.

Mauls have been a staple-point for each team this year. Personally have seen some questionable "Sacking" (Pulling down the maul) From some teams as a last dire effort - Hope the referees become more aware of this in future as I have seen multiple instances of this without penalization in my rewatch of 1st XV games thus far.
BBC have had a sack mentality in there within there 30 for several years now, I agree completely it has to be taken out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.