• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
As Saturdays fixtures grow closer, I would like to throw out my game day predictions.
GT vs BGS (+12). A classic king of the hill battle, GT will miss the presence of Nasser, but will ultimately come out on top
BBC vs IGS (+12). My Game of the Round, will be a classic hard fought battle out at Ipswich, they will get of to a hot start, but the better team in my opinion - BBC, will claw their way back and win an exciting game.
NC vs ACGS (+19). As a Nudgee old boy I am inclined to take Nudgee in what I think will be a great game, but a comfortable win, after Nudgee's dominant performance last week, I can't see their star stuttered team going down to a team fresh of a less especially with their star player in question.
TSS vs TGS. (+7). Although the TSS boys are fresh of a big loss, I just think that their team has too many stars to lose to a struggling Toowoomba team, although I think it will be a close one, I have no ideas as to how it will play out, I can only predict a TSS win to set them back on track for the rest of their season.

Please let me know what you think!
I know its YOUR OPINION but a game of the round that finishes with a margin +12 does not sound to enthralling to me

backfencebandit

Chris McKivat (8)
I would just like to pose a question for the forum which matchup do you all have as the game of the round??
I think TSS and TGS is a season decider for both teams desperate for a win and a loss will put a line through either one of their seasons to a big game for both schools.

But for footy quality I would say IGS and BBC could be a real arm wrestle with BBC bouncing back and will still want to stay in premiership contention but IGS look in red hot form and could cause a big upset

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
I love how on QLD GPS Rugby Instagram they have snuck Roman and Oliver Nasser into the team, two forwards that both earnt it pity there both number 8's

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
I believe Terrace have the bye next week right, just want to make sure as star forward Oliver Nasser is heading out to France and if he misses 2 weeks in a row this could cause big problems for GT

backfencebandit

Chris McKivat (8)
I love how on QLD GPS Rugby Instagram they have snuck Roman and Oliver Nasser into the team, two forwards that both earnt it pity there both number 8's
The GPS just has such a quality pool of back rowers must be hard picking amongst the like of the BSHS backrow, Joey Grey, Hugo Hart, Oliver Nasser and several other high caliber players.

The Blin6side

Darby Loudon (17)
Just have a little fun question here for you, and want to see if anyone could respond…

If the GPS at the end the season were too make two teams of all stars one team compiling the schools NC, GT, TGS, and BBC (Lets call this team GPS Purple) and the other compiling the schools BGS, TSS, IGS, ACGS and BSHS (GPS Yellow). Who would you pick? Captain? Who would win?

50/23

Peter Burge (5)
Just have a little fun question here for you, and want to see if anyone could respond…

If the GPS at the end the season were too make two teams of all stars one team compiling the schools NC, GT, TGS, and BBC (Lets call this team GPS Purple) and the other compiling the schools BGS, TSS, IGS, ACGS and BSHS (GPS Yellow). Who would you pick? Captain? Who would win?
who is nudgees captain? going with team purple @TheGPSBloke