• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
I believe Terrace have the bye next week right, just want to make sure as star forward Oliver Nasser is heading out to France and if he misses 2 weeks in a row this could cause big problems for GT

Cheesyqdingle

Allen Oxlade (6)
I love how on QLD GPS Rugby Instagram they have snuck Roman and Oliver Nasser into the team, two forwards that both earnt it pity there both number 8's
The GPS just has such a quality pool of back rowers must be hard picking amongst the like of the BSHS backrow, Joey Grey, Hugo Hart, Oliver Nasser and several other high caliber players.

Just have a little fun question here for you, and want to see if anyone could respond…

If the GPS at the end the season were too make two teams of all stars one team compiling the schools NC, GT, TGS, and BBC (Lets call this team GPS Purple) and the other compiling the schools BGS, TSS, IGS, ACGS and BSHS (GPS Yellow). Who would you pick? Captain? Who would win?

50/23

Frank Nicholson (4)
Just have a little fun question here for you, and want to see if anyone could respond…

If the GPS at the end the season were too make two teams of all stars one team compiling the schools NC, GT, TGS, and BBC (Lets call this team GPS Purple) and the other compiling the schools BGS, TSS, IGS, ACGS and BSHS (GPS Yellow). Who would you pick? Captain? Who would win?
who is nudgees captain? going with team purple @TheGPSBloke

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)

Defiantly team purple and I would Captain Lucas Clifford as he has a great mentality and work rate, and really fires his team up

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)

I really feel as though the purple team would blow the yellow team out of the water you have three of the best schools in the competition for once side and then GT who are no slouches either and produce some great talent here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.