• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
TSS name an unchanged starting 15 this weekend after losing considerably now to face a hungry TGS side. Do they need to make changes to keep their season hopes alive or should they trust their game 1 form and continue with the current side and hope for a bounce back?
Really interesting there you would have thought something had to change after the obliteration they received from Nudgee really not a good look for TSS considering they were meant to be a contender this season. Especially considering that they are vsing a hungry TGS side who are looking to turn their season around after back to back disappointing losses on the season so far.

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Don't know a lot about 16s so I will just give some players to look for who in my opinion are some standout players
Jeremiah Hardbottle (GT), Alfie Bownman ( Churchie), Aiden Luke (NC), Isaac Kefu (BBC), Harrison Humphereys (TGS), Bond Bradley ( NC), Arhie illot (GT) Grimshaw (NC) James Gray (IGS), Dylan Terblanhe (TSS)
Sorry for any mispellings, I want other opinions on this 16s age group pls feel free to give opions of people I have missed, as stated I do not know a lot on this age group
Thanks Dan
Got to have Tai Taka(BBC) and Angus Underwood(ACGS) and Harry Coen(IGS) a flanker that sticks to his corridor and works hard

Interested to see if TGS utilise M. Sullivan (TGS) in their First XV this year. You would think if this losing streak continues they would start to use boys in the younger age group…

Themaulmarauder

Frank Row (1)
As Saturdays fixtures grow closer, I would like to throw out my game day predictions.
GT vs BGS (+12). A classic king of the hill battle, GT will miss the presence of Nasser, but will ultimately come out on top
BBC vs IGS (+12). My Game of the Round, will be a classic hard fought battle out at Ipswich, they will get of to a hot start, but the better team in my opinion - BBC, will claw their way back and win an exciting game.
NC vs ACGS (+19). As a Nudgee old boy I am inclined to take Nudgee in what I think will be a great game, but a comfortable win, after Nudgee's dominant performance last week, I can't see their star stuttered team going down to a team fresh of a less especially with their star player in question.
TSS vs TGS. (+7). Although the TSS boys are fresh of a big loss, I just think that their team has too many stars to lose to a struggling Toowoomba team, although I think it will be a close one, I have no ideas as to how it will play out, I can only predict a TSS win to set them back on track for the rest of their season.

Please let me know what you think!

Cheesyqdingle

Allen Oxlade (6)
Interested to see if TGS utilise M. Sullivan (TGS) in their First XV this year. You would think if this losing streak continues they would start to use boys in the younger age group…
You would think TSS would implement something similar to build more cohesion in their young squad and build for a big year next year if they lose to TGS this weekend.

As Saturdays fixtures grow closer, I would like to throw out my game day predictions.
GT vs BGS (+12). A classic king of the hill battle, GT will miss the presence of Nasser, but will ultimately come out on top
BBC vs IGS (+12). My Game of the Round, will be a classic hard fought battle out at Ipswich, they will get of to a hot start, but the better team in my opinion - BBC, will claw their way back and win an exciting game.
NC vs ACGS (+19). As a Nudgee old boy I am inclined to take Nudgee in what I think will be a great game, but a comfortable win, after Nudgee's dominant performance last week, I can't see their star stuttered team going down to a team fresh of a less especially with their star player in question.
TSS vs TGS. (+7). Although the TSS boys are fresh of a big loss, I just think that their team has too many stars to lose to a struggling Toowoomba team, although I think it will be a close one, I have no ideas as to how it will play out, I can only predict a TSS win to set them back on track for the rest of their season.

Please let me know what you think!
I know its YOUR OPINION but a game of the round that finishes with a margin +12 does not sound to enthralling to me

Cheesyqdingle

Allen Oxlade (6)
I would just like to pose a question for the forum which matchup do you all have as the game of the round??
I think TSS and TGS is a season decider for both teams desperate for a win and a loss will put a line through either one of their seasons to a big game for both schools.

But for footy quality I would say IGS and BBC could be a real arm wrestle with BBC bouncing back and will still want to stay in premiership contention but IGS look in red hot form and could cause a big upset

Status
Not open for further replies.