• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
I really just don't think those BBC boys have it in them, if they don't get in front of the 8 ball against IGS, I think the conversation should start around them potentially peaking in the pre-season.
I really feel as though that is tough to say after re-watching the game BBC were definitely in the game but just a couple mistakes and a few missed calls from the referee is all it took for state high to leave with the close win, and we saw what state high did to TGS the week before so i thought all things considered BBC did well to hang in there considering 2 injuries to pivitol players and alot of calls not going there way.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Late Game Scrum Work seems to be a recurring factor for the 4066 Side - maybe using their utilities on the bench such as Clifford, etc would help them get over this week against my boys from the west.
BBC scrum late game on the weekend went down after their starting hooker Lucas Bakker got injured it was only after that the BBC scrum looked alot weaker without him

Taniela Mcreight

Bob McCowan (2)
I really feel as though that is tough to say after re-watching the game BBC were definitely in the game but just a couple mistakes and a few missed calls from the referee is all it took for state high to leave with the close win, and we saw what state high did to TGS the week before so i thought all things considered BBC did well to hang in there considering 2 injuries to pivitol players and alot of calls not going there way.
Fair call mate, I might have jumped the gun a little bet. Very tough season opener for those BBS boys against BSHS you are right.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Fair call mate, I might have jumped the gun a little bet. Very tough season opener for those BBS boys against BSHS you are right.
Yes I really feel as though state high was a very tough matchup for the college fresh off of the bye week as BSHS had the wind in their sails from the huge victory over TGS. I really feel like it could have been a very different outcome had the college played them later into the season with a few wins under the belt and having all of the gears running smoothly.

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
I need to know why BBC are getting so much slander, there a great team just not the best start to the season I still have them making the top 3
I still have them winning a joint premiership as I see them getting up against Nudgee and I cant see state high winning tough matchups once they lose Roman. You cant write off such a talented team like BBC after a loss to a red hot BSHS.

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Yes I really feel as though state high was a very tough matchup for the college fresh off of the bye week as BSHS had the wind in their sails from the huge victory over TGS. I really feel like it could have been a very different outcome had the college played them later into the season with a few wins under the belt and having all of the gears running smoothly.
Really like this take

Themaulmarauder

Frank Row (1)
Classic Terrace (slang used by low IQ schoolboys)s are at it again. I think you boys might need to proofread your posts... a lot of spelling mistakes here.
Sorry Mate but I don't know what a (slang used by low IQ schoolboys) is, I am a Nudgee oldboy simply voicing my opinion in and OPEN forum and I Find it quite disrespectful that you would talk to me like that, I understand that my last comment may have had some punctuation errors boy I am human and we all make mistakes, so maybe think about the impact on others that your comments hold before you post them.

Daniel Koalins

Stan Wickham (3)
Heres a quick question for you, what would your 'dream team' gps u16 players be, and why?
Don't know a lot about 16s so I will just give some players to look for who in my opinion are some standout players
Jeremiah Hardbottle (GT), Alfie Bownman ( Churchie), Aiden Luke (NC), Isaac Kefu (BBC), Harrison Humphereys (TGS), Bond Bradley ( NC), Arhie illot (GT) Grimshaw (NC) James Gray (IGS), Dylan Terblanhe (TSS)
Sorry for any mispellings, I want other opinions on this 16s age group pls feel free to give opions of people I have missed, as stated I do not know a lot on this age group
Thanks Dan

Cheesyqdingle

Allen Oxlade (6)
TSS name an unchanged starting 15 this weekend after losing considerably now to face a hungry TGS side. Do they need to make changes to keep their season hopes alive or should they trust their game 1 form and continue with the current side and hope for a bounce back?

GPS Lover

Herbert Moran (7)
Don't know a lot about 16s so I will just give some players to look for who in my opinion are some standout players
Jeremiah Hardbottle (GT), Alfie Bownman ( Churchie), Aiden Luke (NC), Isaac Kefu (BBC), Harrison Humphereys (TGS), Bond Bradley ( NC), Arhie illot (GT) Grimshaw (NC) James Gray (IGS), Dylan Terblanhe (TSS)
Sorry for any mispellings, I want other opinions on this 16s age group pls feel free to give opions of people I have missed, as stated I do not know a lot on this age group
Thanks Dan
Tai Taka has got to get a mention kid is a freak.

Thanks Dan
Can’t put it past 16s prodigy M. Sullivan (TGS), a traditional blindside flanker… Loves a ruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.