• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

My underdog pick of the season - IGS placing top 3. The boys turned heads beating former favourites TGS. If the squad filled with talent such as Murgah and Walker can do it I feel they certainly have a shot at the “dirty gold” or higher. The boys can hopefully fulfill the old IGS motto “Labore Et Honore” – to work hard with honour.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Herbert Moran (7)
Question for the GT youth ((slang used by low IQ schoolboys)s). Who is Terrace's back row this weekend with Nasser out
Hey mate, i am not young nor a (slang used by low IQ schoolboys) but i am coaching the u15B's boys and from what i've heard they seem to think Rupert Mcgrath is returning from injury and will fill the Number 6 jersey. Archie Illot will of course retain his 7 jersey, and then Nate Wines will fill the big shoes of Oliver Nasser which is a great replacement

BOLD QLD GPS End Of Season Ladder Predictions (2024)

1. NC (14 Points)
2=. BSHS (12 Points)
2=. GT (12 Points)
4=. TSS (10 Points)
4=. BBC (10 Points)
6. TGS (Sorry GPSBloke and WW) (6 Points)
7=. IGS (4 Points)
7=. ACGS (4 Points)
9. BGS (2 Points)

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
BOLD QLD GPS End Of Season Ladder Predictions (2024)

1. NC (16 Points)
2. BSHS (14 Points)
3. GT (12 Points)
4=. TSS (10 Points)
4=. BBC (10 Points)
6. TGS (Sorry GPSBloke and WW)
7=. IGS (4 Points)
7=. ACGS (4 Points)
9. BGS (2 Points)
Sorry I just can't see BSHS going this high if Roman will be out and I don't think GT have enough strike power and grit to sneak into that top 3