• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Cheesyqdingle

Frank Nicholson (4)
With him having such a big role in that churchie side if he isn't able to play on saturday I think churchie will struggle against GT and there season start to fade away very quickly espically having NC the following week

Wayne Bennett 2ndMarriage

Allen Oxlade (6)
Everyone from TGS think there so tough because there up at the range with their farms, there not tough at all especially the old boys there. When I versed them back in the day they were soft as
You city boys are all talk. Getting cattle from the paddock into the back of a truck is like trying to push 5 Lucas Cliffords out of a scrum.

Impossible, I've tried both. i know

Wing whisperer

Herbert Moran (7)
Everyone from TGS think there so tough because there up at the range with their farms, there not tough at all especially the old boys there. When I versed them back in the day they were soft as
Have you ever had to wrestle with a 1000kg bull? Have you ever sheared 50 sheep in a day? Didn't think so. TGS old boy of 98 and i can confidently say that we were the toughest bunch of blokes ever.