• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

FTF

Allen Oxlade (6)

Brisbane Boys' College 4ths Rugby Team Dominates Nudgee College​

The Brisbane Boys' College (BBC) 4ths rugby team put on a spectacular performance in their recent match against Nudgee College, securing an overwhelming victory with a margin of over 90 points. This win not only highlights their prowess on the field but also cements their position as a formidable team this season, with high hopes of remaining undefeated.

A Game to Remember​

From the first whistle, the BBC 4ths demonstrated superior skill, strategy, and teamwork. Their offensive play was relentless, and their defense was impenetrable, leaving Nudgee College struggling to keep up. Every player contributed to the success, but it was Hamish Guest who truly stole the show.

Hamish Guest: The Star of the Match​

Hamish Guest delivered an outstanding performance that will be remembered for a long time. His agility, speed, and tactical awareness were unmatched. Guest scored multiple tries, made crucial tackles, and orchestrated plays that left the opposition in disarray. His exceptional display of rugby talent was a key factor in BBC's massive win.

Team Effort and Future Prospects​

While Guest's individual brilliance was a highlight, the victory was a testament to the collective effort of the entire team. Each player executed their role with precision, and the seamless coordination among them was evident. The coaching staff also deserves commendation for their effective game plan and preparation.

Looking ahead, the BBC 4ths rugby team shows great promise for the rest of the season. With their current form and determination, the prospect of going undefeated seems highly achievable. The team's spirit and camaraderie are palpable, and they are set to face upcoming challenges with the same vigor and enthusiasm.

Conclusion​

The emphatic victory over Nudgee College is more than just a win for the Brisbane Boys' College 4ths rugby team; it is a statement of their potential and ambition. With Hamish Guest leading by example and a solid team backing him up, they are poised to make this season a memorable one. Rugby fans and the BBC community eagerly await their next match, confident that more thrilling performances are on the horizon.
Get your facts right before you start dribbling shit….

Attachments

• IMG_0500.png
    IMG_0500.png
    235.3 KB · Views: 26

Cheesyqdingle

Frank Nicholson (4)
Here are my Round 2 predictions let me know what you think:

TGS 15+ Big bounce back from a tough loss last week but IGS won't embarrass themselves either

ACGS 5+ I think this one will be a close one with ACGS not having the most impressive win against BGS but the forward pack will show dominance over GT but the game will come down to the wire

NC 12+ Will be too strong at home although TSS have started the season off well I don't see Nudgee dropping a game this early especially on Ross. This game will be close in the first half but NC will pull away at then end of the game similar to last week.

BSHS 10+ This will be game of the round with two heavy premiership favourites. BSHS put up a very dominant performance against a high quality TGS outfit and will carry this momentum to Miskin. Although BBC have had a very good pre season I see the individual talent and well coached side of BSHS edging out the win at what could be game of the season.

2 premier favourites will drop a game this week (BSHSvBBC) (TSSvNC) and will set up for a great weekend of footy.

#thedingler