• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

fullback by name

Bob McCowan (2)
Ahh, reminisce about the good times. Back before footy went soft.
I remember back in my senior year in 92, the refs weren't too keen on stepping in at all. We used to get in the mix of it one guy even got his teeth knocked out in an off field fight after the game vs Churchie. Games gone soft and I'm getting sick of it might have to have a conversation to the GPS board about the refs interfering with the games too often. Let the boys play, shouldn't have to hear a whistle every 10 seconds those things do me head in.

TheGPSBloke

Herbert Moran (7)
Take me back! I do remember you and Banjo pairing in the backline. If you mind me asking did you have a play called "muster the cattle"?
Yeah cant quite remember how that play panned out (Think I got smashed in the ribs). Banjo was quite a good player, would have been interesting to see what team he would of made if he took rugby seriously in year 12.

TheGPSBloke

Herbert Moran (7)
I remember back in my senior year in 92, the refs weren't too keen on stepping in at all. We used to get in the mix of it one guy even got his teeth knocked out in an off field fight after the game vs Churchie. Games gone soft and I'm getting sick of it might have to have a conversation to the GPS board about the refs interfering with the games too often. Let the boys play, shouldn't have to hear a whistle every 10 seconds those things do me head in.
What school you go to mate. Used to hate playing Churchie (Partly due to the drive).

Wing whisperer

Herbert Moran (7)
Yeah cant quite remember how that play panned out (Think I got smashed in the ribs). Banjo was quite a good player, would have been interesting to see what team he would of made if he took rugby seriously in year 12.
Yeah i was always curious of where he'd end up on his rugby journey. It's a shame that he derailed in his final year. Could've made it to the big leagues if he put in the hours.

GPS Wizard

Bob McCowan (2)
I just wanted to come on here and say i love the relations i've built over these last few months on the forum. Rekindling old relationships from my TGS days and learning more about this years GPS rugby season. :)
what year did you graduate TGS i graduated in 1992 and played 1st XV as a loosehead prop