• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

GPS_scout2024

Stan Wickham (3)
Fred Grey Buchanan is another up and coming gun from BBC. He's always ready to give it a crack, no matter how tough the game gets. You'd think he was born with a footy in his hands, the way he controls the field. His mates reckon he's the best thing since sliced bread. Even the old-timers at the pub can't stop raving about his guts and skill." Would not be surprised if he slots his way into the backline the way he plays.
Sprinkler central, typical bbc bloke hyping up his mate. Fred is a solid player but we know what your doing mate.

beastmode_101

Bob McCowan (2)
I respectfully disagree with your prediction for the Nudgee vs. IGS game. While it's typical to expect Nudgee to come out strong in Round 1, showcasing all their strike power, I foresee an upset in favour of IGS. The devastating impact of BSHS number 8, Roman (a highly respected basketball player) in the recent trial has ignited a fire within the IGS backline. With the combined prowess of Kendall and Murgha, IGS is set to present a much tougher challenge for Nudgee than anyone anticipates.
yea I like that opinion mate, I do believe IGS can cause an upset if there key players play well, especially at home. I think this could be a great contender for game of the round !!