• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

fullback by name

Bob McCowan (2)
What are our thoughts on Nathaniel Barnett potentially making his debut for Brisbane Boys College First XV this year. I find this intriguing as he is a former NC boy. Will be very interesting to see him play against them on BBC's Old Boys Day in Round 8 against Nudgee

footybaby

Bob McCowan (2)
On a serious note I have been keeping tabs on Lucas Clifford (The Pitbull) and he has the same type of skill as Kingsley Uys I think there battle will be huge in the scrum

fullback by name

Bob McCowan (2)
He is quite a fierce man and has a work ethic like no other in the industry. Am also very keen to watch him play, his social media accounts suggests he puts in his heart and soul for the sport and will be good on and off the field.

footybaby

Bob McCowan (2)
What are our thoughts on Nathaniel Barnett potentially making his debut for Brisbane Boys College First XV this year. I find this intriguing as he is a former NC boy. Will be very interesting to see him play against them on BBC's Old Boys Day in Round 8 against Nudgee
Very versatile and great player don't know if he gets the starting role is battling through injury at the moment would be huge though

Wing whisperer

Herbert Moran (7)
Personally i think he has a ton of potential within the BBC program. Nathaniel, being a former Nudgee student, i am positive that he will be receiving a few words from the Nudgee crowds. Looking forward to see how he reacts to the Nudgee crowd in round 8.

fullback by name

Bob McCowan (2)
Looking for serious input.

Do we believe the Nudgee program is better than the BBC one?

I believe BBC with their ex-wallabies coach could make them dangerous this coming season.
I can't comment a whole lot on the BBC rugby program as I don't know the exact ins and outs. But as a Nudgee Old Boy when I was there 32 years ago the program was far ahead of any other school. So might be a biased opinion but the blue and white has got the front line for me.

I can't comment a whole lot on the BBC rugby program as I don't know the exact ins and outs. But as a Nudgee Old Boy when I was there 32 years ago the program was far ahead of any other school. So might be a biased opinion but the blue and white has got the front line for me.
Understandable.
Wonder if there are any underdog teams that might push past NC this year.