• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

joshchi temuways

Frank Nicholson (4)
What about BBC's starting 10 Toby (The Red Rocket) Kennedy? I'd like to see some thoughts...
Personally, the kid plays like Tommy Dearden (he looks like him too). He is small, not as small as Chuck but he is small. Defensively he is okay but on the attack he can flip the switch and organize the team.

Also, Tai Taka Hard Yaka kid is here to play and here to stay. He has played alongside some of the greats in Tyson Gosney, Blake armstrong and angus sue.

Sam Davies is on for a big year too he hasnt played much but could find a solid spot for himself in the seconds or even firsts.

thoughts....

GPS Lover

Frank Row (1)
See I could not agree more he was one of the players that I had on my to watch list for this years season. However interesting to see if he will hold that spot with there being a lot of great depth in BBC rugby this year so a lot of competition at all positions. Another player on my to watch list was the young prop for BBC Harry Asi he may not be a starter for the team as they have Oscar Donovan and Conrad Scott but he could really be an X-Factor for that team coming off of the bench and bringing energy and size onto the field as this kid in monstrous.

joshchi temuways

Frank Nicholson (4)
I would just like to address the topic of BBC NO8 Kiama Jione, personally I would just like to say that in my opinion that he is quite overrated there are people saying that he is the biggest X-Factor in the competition but I just cant see it personally I believe there are many that I rank above him when it comes to X-Factor ie: Villiame Fifita, Kingsley Uys, Ethan Grimshaw, Myles Rosemand (Pardon My Spelling) the list goes on and on. I just think that you cannot have him as the best X-Factor as he does not have the work rate nor the superstar factor these other players have. Only time will tell.
Personally I couldnt agree more how has Fifita's preseason been? Id like to see some more superstar factor but all in all the comps gonna be a tough one

GPS Lover

Frank Row (1)
Oh Fifita Oh Fifita where can I start the kid is a natural born competitor and at 16 years of age he is ridiculous would love to see him get game time in the firsts for TSS as I feel as though he could be a game wrecker and cause a lot of havoc on the oppositions and be the difference maker TSS needs to get over the hump