• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Wing whisperer

Herbert Moran (7)
Any chance ill get ill go down to watch this TGS team play. Few players have that X factor that the GPS competition needs. The only player i've seen with any X factor is George Hales, the 9 for GT, who sniffs the ball at every breakdown like a jack russell with rabies.

GPS_scout2024

Stan Wickham (3)
TGS vs BSHS

My players to watch:

BSHS: Marley Ngatai (9), Paddy McInally (14), Roman Siulepa (8)

TGS: Joey Gray (7), Myles Rosemond (11/13)

Predicted score: BSHS by 5

bigmoneybrown

Stan Wickham (3)
Your dreaming if you think the GT boys have any chance at the tank this weekend. Those tss boys are big and not afraid to get down low amongst the filth. Terraces preppy boys might have to drop down to the Seconds division after this weekend.

Make_Rugby_Great_Again

Allen Oxlade (6)
Thoughts?

1720573718217.png

Wing whisperer

Herbert Moran (7)
New Funny segment!

Would you rather?

run it straight at Lucas Clifford or get hit by a cement truck going 15km/h?

Personally i would choose to get hit by a cement truck as Lucas Clifford has arguably the most leg power and grit in this year's GPS competition.

Would Love to hear what others in the forum would choose.

TheGPSBloke

Herbert Moran (7)
Got a question if you had to rebuild a GPS school’s 1st XV team with either George ‘Jack Russel’ Hales or Nate Barnett who are you selecting?

Personally, I would choose the Jack Russel, he can control a backline with a silky pass, kid doesn’t mind a snipe as well.

What do you think?

TheGPSBloke

Herbert Moran (7)
I’m not even a GT Old Boy, but I think calling Terrace boys preppy when comparing them to TSS is quite funny. Have you been out to TSS before. Campus is comparable to Buckingham palace. If I’m not mistaken TSS costs more to go to then Terrace. Next time you post think brother think.