• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guan Syun

Stan Wickham (3)
Hello sir. I am familiar with the great Ronny Cochrane who works at BGS. He was a large reason for the past success. However i do not believe this is the real Ron. Please do not come on her to impersonate. I also would ask you to refrain from making snarky comments about young schoolboy player appearances. I am not afraid to report.

-QTT
Hey Quick Tap, I wasn't sure myself but the profile picture convinced me. I also know Ron personally and think that this could possibly be him due to his love for the game, keep me posted if you find out more.

- G.S

Touchie42

Bob McCowan (2)
Hey Footy God,

I have to say after watching the mighty Tom Wood in his fearless performances for Churchie, I see very similar play style and intent that mighty young Arki "Big Teeth" Wackwitz shows in his performances thus far. Wackwitz's almighty efforts in the BGS 16A's throughout the first few rounds of the season have not gone unnoticed by QLD reds, Junior Rugby Australia and even catching eyes from various NRL scouts. Wackwitz and his teeth stand out like saw thumbs in his under 16 age group where he towers above the rest of the comp at an almighty 6'5 and apparently weighing in at over 105kgs of what looks to be pure muscle and teeth. His performances in these games been nothing short of outstanding, earning a position on the bench of the Struggling BGS First XV. Hopefully Big Teeth continues his form throughout the rest of the season where he may just be the player BGS first XV needed to keep them in the competition.

Cheers,
Ronald
(Ronny for short)
Hey mate,
I am familiar with your great knowledge about our great game of footy. I am delighted to say i was at the fateful game Arki got into a bit of bif that spilled over the sideline and believe me the true size of that behemoth was revealed to me. Standing 6'5 and 105kg i was shaking in my boots when I had to handle the situation. This man is one to be dealt with and i was not surprised when he was named on the up-and-coming Wallabies team. Wackwitz really showed his aggression when he pinned the TGS player to the floor and was about to sort him out. The TGS boy was lucky he wasnt put into his place before it was handled. Once again mate, thank you for your insight

The Blin6side

Larry Dwyer (12)
The history of the coming of Waterhoses on this forum
1. The GT Youth - they were amusing for a while, then quickly got banned…
2. Next came the BBC Youth - followed and worked with the GT youth, forming some kind of alliance.
3. The Great War between the BSHS schoolboys and GT/BBC WaterHoses, they reeked havoc on the forum, however they were shut down eventually…
4. The lock out of the forum - A BBC WaterHose decided to use a racial slur that got the forum locked for 5 long days…
5. And now the current day - The BGS Youth has emerged through flames built by the WaterHoses, of the schoolboys before them…

Donald Brick

Stan Wickham (3)
@Donald Brick The real footy lovers on this forum can already tell that you are a BGS water hose that is looking for a laugh with his mates, we have had warnings on this forum so we don’t really need your year 10 chirp ruining it.
Alright Footy Baby,

I don't appreciate your insulting and frankly quite personal messages. I am new to this wonderful Brisbane rugby community and i believe i have the rights to share my opinion no matter how uncredible or stupid it may be. If your so smart and credible maybe you should write an article on the courier mail.

Ethan Caldwell

Bob McCowan (2)
2. Next came the BBC Youth - followed and worked with the GT youth, forming some kind of alliance.
3. The Great War between the BSHS schoolboys and GT/BBC WaterHoses, they reeked havoc on the forum, however they were shout down eventually…
4. The lock out of the forum - A BBC WaterHose decided to use a racial slur that got the forum locked for 5 long days…
5. And now the current day - The BGS Youth has emerged through flames built by the WaterHoses, of the schoolboys before them…
@the blind6side: could not have said it better myself, and good to see you back in the forum Ronny

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
3. The Great War between the BSHS schoolboys and GT/BBC WaterHoses, they reeked havoc on the forum, however they were shut down eventually…
Really getting tired of them just want to chat footy with people who don’t need there dad to get them there drinks from the bottolo.

footybaby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Alright Footy Baby,

I don't appreciate your insulting and frankly quite personal messages. I am new to this wonderful Brisbane rugby community and i believe i have the rights to share my opinion no matter how uncredible or stupid it may be. If your so smart and credible maybe you should write an article on the courier mail.
You joined the forum at 5pm today and you are a Frank Row, so I don’t like you trying to give me attitude when I have been on this forum a long time and have had many messages without any problems with school boys

Daniel Koalins

Allen Oxlade (6)
GT i am so proud of you lads. Player of the match for GT for me, Charles Cross. 24 tackles is unheard of for a second rower. He got through a mountain of work and should definitely hold a position in the team of the week come wednesday. Cheers
What a work horse, Charlie Cross has been a quiet achiever this season for me , doing the dirty work for his team, I agree with the player of the match.
Another Gt quiet achiever this season has been their number 7 illot, although he is not as big in comparison to other 7's he has a dig every game is another one of those ' quiet achievers'.

JohnathonMcIntyre53

Frank Row (1)
Upon further evaluation/review, the following is my GPS Round 5 Team of the Week:

1. Kingsley Uys (TSS)
2. John Grenfell (NC)
3. Lucas Clifford (BBC)
4. Bennett Armistead (NC)
5. Eli Langi (BSHS)
6. Tom Wood (ACGS)
7. Hugo Hart (NC)
8. Kiama Jione (BBC)
9. Isaac Kefu (BBC)
10. Iliesa Baravilala (TGS)
11. Oliver Patterson (NC)
12. Frank Howarth (BBC)
13. Kilarney Lavender (TSS)
14. Nick Conway (NC)
15. Elijah Breen (BGS)

- JMC

Daniel Koalins

Allen Oxlade (6)
Like to Submit My Opens Team of the week. Thought it was ok to name all or any standout opens players. So apologies, and i tried to delete any inappropriate codenames i have seen.

1: Kingsley Uys (TSS)
2: Lucas ‘The Pitbull’ Clifford (BBC)
3: Charles Cross (GT)
4: Bennett Armistead (NC)
5: Eli Langi (BSHS)
6: Tom Wood (ACGS)
7: Jed "The Joker" Deacon (BGS)
8: Seb "The Jackhammer" Kimble (BGS)
9: George "Jack Russel" Hales (GT)
10: Charlie 0'Connell (NC)
11: Rhymen "Seki deki" Tusi (TGS)
12: Junior Latu (BSHS)
13: Kilarney "killer" Lavender (TSS)
14: Nick Conway (NC)
15: Ryan "Flyby" Bash (BGS)
Hey @Donald Brick but charlie cross is a back rower

Daniel Koalins

Allen Oxlade (6)
Boy oh boy you must have spent a lot of time counting everyone's tackle. I hope C. Cross (GT) was not the only kid from the Gregory Terrace's 1XV you counted. If you have any more tackle stats please share, it is a part of the game an average footy fan often ignores.

-QTT
Yeah, what was Illot's tackle count?

The Blin6side

Larry Dwyer (12)
Upon further evaluation/review, the following is my GPS Round 5 Team of the Week:

1. Kingsley Uys (TSS)
2. John Grenfell (NC)
3. Lucas Clifford (BBC)
4. Bennett Armistead (NC)
5. Eli Langi (BSHS)
6. Tom Wood (ACGS)
7. Hugo Hart (NC)
8. Kiama Jione (BBC)
9. Isaac Kefu (BBC)
10. Iliesa Baravilala (TGS)
11. Oliver Patterson (NC)
12. Frank Howarth (BBC)