• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD Colts 2024

Interested Viewer

Frank Row (1)
Hot Day on the w2eekend could suit the more mobile Wests Team but I think Souths have had the kick up the backside that they needed after the Semi Final loss and will get the chocolates

SouthernX

John Thornett (49)
Congrats to souths. Minor premiers and premiers

a nice little rivalry between these 2 squads, considering their premier outfits are also strong - we may see some of these boys playing again in premier grade grand finals in coming years

warhorse

Bill Watson (15)
Great wins to both Souths Colts 1 & Colts 2. Poor scenes at the end of the Colts 1. Not sure if it was Wests being poor loosers or Souths being poor winners. Everything should've been left on the field.
Souths played to their potential and were the better team IMHO.
Two Premierships in Colts(Colts 2 were back to back Premiers) and Colts 1 now Grand Finalists and Premiers in successive years.
I've got an idea for Souths. Why don't you sack the coaches that have directed the programme for the last three years. Just a suggestion.
Congratulations to all players, coaches, managers and supporters. Great team and Club effort!

rapt

Frank Nicholson (4)
Great wins to both Souths Colts 1 & Colts 2. Poor scenes at the end of the Colts 1. Not sure if it was Wests being poor loosers or Souths being poor winners. Everything should've been left on the field.
Souths played to their potential and were the better team IMHO.
Two Premierships in Colts(Colts 2 were back to back Premiers) and Colts 1 now Grand Finalists and Premiers in successive years.
I've got an idea for Souths. Why don't you sack the coaches that have directed the programme for the last three years. Just a suggestion.
Congratulations to all players, coaches, managers and supporters. Great team and Club effort!
Personally looked like a bit of a dog shot, looked like tempers were getting high towards the end.

Think the souths support ran on before ref whistled FT and made that a tricky situation to control with so many extra bodies on the field.

My Arsenal

Allen Oxlade (6)
Obviously the Wests player created that situation with the late cheap shot on the Souths kicker. Game was over at that point was pretty pointless. Hopefully the QRU will deal with him accordingly.

Brian O’Driscoll

Herbert Moran (7)
Absolute deplorable scenes at the end. Jamie Alexander late shots the Souths winger and it erupts. The ref incorrectly awards the souths winger a mark when he caught the ball outside the 22. Both benches clear and Souths spectators clear the hill. The most disgusting act was one of the Souths coaches who had Wests 11 on the ground with his knee on his throat. I hope this grub never coaches again and is banned for life. No wonder Garrick Morgan sacked the coaching staff midway through the season.

Dabu

Herbert Moran (7)
Where were the police and/or security at fulltime? Are there not QRU ground managers/duty officials on hand? The referee got caught up in the melee. Amateur hour all round (once again) from the QRU.