• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD Colts 2024

Brian O’Driscoll

Chris McKivat (8)
I’m not sure if you are just slow or mentally retarded but they are laying charges not sure how many times you have to be told. Police have to get all relevant statements and interview all people involved. If that doesn’t get through to you then I can’t help you.

Watchingrugby

Peter Burge (5)
So when your hyperbole is called out you revert to juvenile name calling! - unless you are the police officer who is leading the investigation you have a no idea what is happening - just because police are collecting statements and interviewing witnesses does not mean they will prefer charges or in your mind ‘laying charges’ - stop making up things to mislead others when you do not have all the facts

Hemi Te Ao-Rangi

Frank Row (1)
1. the idiot 21 from wests started the whole thing 2. the wests trainer in the red bib carried on like an absolute tool 3. the only person who threw a punch was a wests supporter and king hit a souths spectator 4. a souths player helped the referee out of the huddle 5. wests haven't put out any statement and souths have owned it . very poor from the bulldogs management and the supporters and players

6. souths are colts world champs

LevitatingSocks

Bill Watson (15)
Very fair and unbiased commentary. Arguably the most fair and unbiased.

While we're at it Harold Holt was actually kidnapped by a Wests supporter.

warhorse

Bill Watson (15)
The Colts 1 Premiers sacked their coaches halfway through the season. WTF? Please explain! I'm sure the general membership, and others, would like to know the reasoning that went into that decision.
I can assure you it wasn't the coaches' choice to step down.