• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QF1 2012 - Reds vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
15 to go and you'd think that the Sharks would be exhausted now. Still 27 to 10. Scrum 5m out from the Reds line.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I'm really angry about this shit. Defensive efforts like that says the commentator. You mean repeated infractions?

Come on Horan keeps picking out everything the Sharks should be infringed by without even considering any of the crap the Reds are doing.

Reds with desperate stupid chips and grabbers now. Iced Vovo looks rReds defence look awful.

When Iced Vovo shaped to kick I thought "WTF are you doing?" - clearly he knows exactly what he's doing.

That almost try from the Sharks was brilliant team work. The forward pass the only thing bringing it all down.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Link lost you the game when he brought frisby on instead of taps. The biggest threat in the team being played out of position not the smartest move something i would expect from dingo deans not link.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

exISA

Fred Wood (13)
Kaplan asked the wrong question to the TMO then, he said "I want to see the first grounding" ... not "try or no try" .

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
Less than 15 to go. That's us done. Buried by a bunch of initials. SANZAR, TMO. What a fucking joke.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yup Link went way wrong with Frisby there.

Reds look more tired than the Sharks, amazingly.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Reds need to pull the proverbial out now. Fast.

I tell you what I wish I didnt start that drinking game - take a swig every time the commentators mention "Quade Cooper". I'm beyond hammered.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Wow lots of insane Sharks infringing right there on their try line. Somehow Kaplan does not give a yellow.

Ioane knocks on over the line.

How JP can diver over a ruck 1 out is beyond me after several advantages. Yellow all day.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah how the Sharks have avoided a player in the bin I will never know. That's several warnings on their line now.

But the Shakrs defence has still been huge. They will not give anything to the Reds.

Great clearing kick from Michalak.

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
Bullshit. You are being outplayed by a team that wants it more.
Poor tactics putting Genia at 10.

We've had our best playmaker put out and a clear try denied. Its fucking bullshit. Great goal line defence from the Sharks based on deliberate infractions too. Gotta love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.