• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QF1 2012 - Reds vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I thought Lucas was having a pretty good game before he had to go off irrespective of his suitability for the role in the long term. Feel sorry for him because he's going to be out for a long time if the reports on his injury are accurate.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds counter ruck it back as the Sharks give away a heap of penalties, all ignored by Kaplan.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Was that Simmons trying to have a go at Bismarck? Walk away Simmons.

Horan said Michalak should have been yellow carded a minute ago, for what?

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
How many penalties do you get to give away on your own try line before someone gets slotted?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Kaplan has a selective application of the release law.

Loose pass from the Sharks goes dead.

Another Reds 5m scrum thanks to an offside Genia.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Good reffing from Kaplan giving the warning, apart from this period there hasn't been anything previous to warrant a yellow for repeat infringements. As long as he follows up the warning with a yellow on the next piece of cynical play close to the line.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Ioane gets close and gets laid on by a heap of Sharks. Gill dives over afterwards in a huge mess. Goes to TMO.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
That looks like a try for mine from Gill, great effort!

In the TMO's defence though I could not see a white line in the first replay. Just thought that by distance Gill was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.