• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Pumas v Wallabies, Rosario, 5th October 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
Weather forecast says it's going to be a fine day, 21 degrees with no rain.

Good start for the Wallabies.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
I'm going to be positive and say that Genia the past games with either too much ball in hand or too much kicking, we are finally going to get the balance right this week and beat them! My god I hope they pull it together....

Wobs by 7

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
I'll be a realist, Wobs to NOT get it together but still win by 3-7 by a spirited performance.

Improvement in the Wobs will come post Spring Tour when Ewen can make some more interesting selections.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
One worry with this game is that Australian rugby fans are going to have to watch it in the cold light of sobriety (except maybe Biggsy).

Here's betting at least someone on here misses the first hour due to not adjusting for daylight savings.

I've got a wedding on tomorrow arvo/night so going to whack a 6 pack in the hotel fridge so I avoid a hangover by getting immediately drunk again around 8am Sunday.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
I'm assuming that the advertised telecast start on Ch 10 of 7:30am Sunday is EDST, and given that daylight Saving will have commenced, we poor souls in Queensland will need to have a coffee and two Panamax ready at 6:30am?!

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
I'm assuming that the advertised telecast start on Ch 10 of 7:30am Sunday is EDST, and given that daylight Saving will have commenced, we poor souls in Queensland will need to have a coffee and two Panamax ready at 6:30am?!

Argh...really? I'm in Hong Kong, so that means 4.30 for me, that's a bit shit for a Sunday morning, better be a bloody good game.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
I think Ch 10 are wrong.

Fox have it 8:30 am QLD, 9:30 am SYD et al.

rosario.jpg

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Yourtv.com.au has it at 9am. Assuming 30min of drivel from oz based commentators and we will see the pigskin kicked at 9:30am AEST.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
According to yourtv.com.au it's a 6am show start, but probably a 6:30am kickoff. You can change the region to suit your city, i.e. Perth.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Won't the new Mrs Tangawizi be upset with being woken up at 8am on the first morning of your honeymoon?

I said "A wedding" not "my wedding". Wouldn't have been stupid enough to put mine on the same weekend as a Test match...

And I agree with Kiap on the times. Actual kick off should be around 8:30am Qld time or 9:30am for those with Daylight Saving.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Wise move. There is a very small window between seasons when one can plan a wedding that will not get in the way of a decent game of footy.

Far too many people fail to take this critical factor into consideration when they selfishly plan their wedding.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
I said "A wedding" not "my wedding". Wouldn't have been stupid enough to put mine on the same weekend as a Test match.

And I agree with Kiap on the times. Actual kick off should be around 8:30am Qld time or 9:30am for those with Daylight Saving.

Yes, I just checked fox sports who say 9:40 am EST. So 8:40 am for those of us north of the McIntyre River!

Status
Not open for further replies.