• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NZ Match Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
I just missed the carding. What happened? That first try was fucking brilliant.

Deysel intentional stomp on the face/neck of Crusaders' back rower.

It was pretty awful and he will be lucky (in my opinion) to see a rugby pitch this side of 2015.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
There have been instances where I've seen players held back hit the other player on the forearms to get them to release. I have a bit of empathy for that as I know how frustrating it is to be held off the ball. But a stomp to the head/neck is overkill. The forces you could generate from that kind of action could seriously stuff someone up.

Hopefully we can take advantage of the Sharks being one down & get the 12+ win & 4 tries.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
There have been instances where I've seen players held back hit the other player on the forearms to get them to release. I have a bit of empathy for that as I know how frustrating it is to be held off the ball. But a stomp to the head/neck is overkill. The forces you could generate from that kind of action could seriously stuff someone up.

Hopefully we can take advantage of the Sharks being one down & get the 12+ win & 4 tries.
Agreed. The 'saders need to cash in on this and prevent them from getting anything tonight. Probably will help the oz teams too..

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Another 3 gone begging from slade. Should've given it to fatty Flynn to run directly at jp pieterson.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Shorks hanging on for dear life. Just. Still in it but how long before the extra workload & weight of possession/position kicks in? Shorks PG on halftime, 13-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.