• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NZ Domestic comps

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
If he's off-contract, given CruSadists' current 5/8 stocks he'd at least be worth another look.

Edit: what I mean is he wouldn't be the first schoolboy star who's struggled to make an immediate impression in the adult game. But if his time at the Force has made him a better player than he was at the Crusaders academy, & of course if he's up for it, there's no reason not to give him another chance.
Wouldn't be surprised to see the Reds have a chat to him with O'Connor now gone and Parata's Queensland ties, though they'll probably go with Mason Gordon first.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Wouldn't be surprised to see the Reds have a chat to him with O'Connor now gone and Parata's Queensland ties, though they'll probably go with Mason Gordon first.
Yep and he played with Nongoor at Southport and quite good mates still I belive.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
For anyone wondering how heavily it's raining in the Tron right now I can report that my indoor outdoor area has sprung three leaks in places that have never leaked before; the path to my outdoor outdoor area is under water; and I've therefore retreated to my indoor indoor area & am pretty happy that we're roughly 10m above road level.

TLDR: it's fucking pissing down, bro.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
I'm keeping my avatar for a bit longer...

Losing Strange & McDonald so early I thought Mako would struggle big time & to be fair the lineout turned completely to shit but the scrum held strong (thought ref missed a couple scrum penalties in second half) & the five loose forwards (the usual three plus Aumua & Tavatavanawai) plus the kids on either wing got the job done. Parata some more nice touches other than missing a sitter penalty but who cares, Mako are now not only Shield winners for the very first time but also Shield defenders for the first time ever. Loving it.

Last edited: