• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2025

Joker

Staff member
For St Joseph's College the man called Chan reigning from Lindfield is a great look for the school with plenty of talent to burn he is a great player to look at. As a perspective prop for the either the 1's or 2's. Has a great support crew around him as his father is Joeys tighthead great Mr Chan (1986) and has a bright future ahead of him.
1724110453063.png

baabaa.footy

Bob McCowan (2)
My Predicted GPS 16's

1. Ben Baretto (J)
2. Henry Baxter (E)
3. Jack Currenti (S)
4. Noah Chara (J)
5. Oscar Forsey (N)
6. Tom Symons (I)
7. Eddie Garcia-Wood (J)
8. Harry Adamo (J)
9. Lachlan Wallace (J)
10. Finn Hannon (J)
11. Ben Wright (S)
12. Archie Hartman (I)
13. Sam Barry (I)
14. Thomas Aroyan (K)
15. Julian Minto (J)
I think there could be a few changes in this side 1 and 3 to swap and even a change up of backrow with Garcia to 8, Adamo to 6 and Tom Symmons as the preferred 7.

Thoughts?

ILoveRugbyBricks

Bob McCowan (2)
Mate his performance on the weekend was outstanding possibly 1 and 2 prospect for next year. Especially with that try saver on nico rosser assisted by the courageous halfback
Your on the money mate. McDonald is finally coming out of his shell and has the heart of a lion when he steps on the pitch. He has a great attitude about his game and puts his body on the line week after week (this is shown by his try saving tackle of Nico Rosser ( I ) and the following passage of play) I strongly believe he is a shout for 1s or 2s for the 2025 Season and he is definitely one to watch.